Coffee Shop

Not Edited
•••
"Mommy, can we go to the café and get hot chocolate?"

You woke up to your three year old daughter asking. You opened your eyes and smiled as you met a familiar pair of (E/C) eyes.

You say up in your bed and pulled Leah into your lap. She giggled and hugged you and you hugged back.

"Go get ready and we can go." You said.

She squealed and jumped out of your lap, running out of your room and into her room to get ready.

When you moved the blanket off of yourself, you were met with a blast of cold air.

It was winter and your heat wasn't working in your apartment. You had a furnace in your room and a furnace in Leah's.

You have never told Leah who her father was because you were scared that you would get the nightmares back.

Leah's father was Leo, Leo Valdez. Leo didn't even know that he was a father to your child.

Three years ago, Leo was sent on a quest with Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Hazel, and Frank.

He broke up with you the day before he left because he didn't want you to be more heartbroken then you would be if he died.

There was a problem though. The day before Leo broke up with you, you found out that you were three weeks pregnant with his baby.

Leo left you without knowing you were pregnant. You didn't know what to do, but you knew you couldn't have an abortion.

The baby would be the only memory you had of Leo if he did end up dying.

You were eighteen when the seven came back from the quest, which means Leo was nineteen.

You were eight months pregnant and was old enough to move out of the camp.

That's what you did when you found out that Leo died. You packed all of your stuff and left.

Leah looked exactly like Leo. She even had his lovable personality. Leah had tan skin, black curly hair, and (E/C) eyes.

You noticed that she had Leo's power over fire. She hasn't noticed it yet though.

Leah was really smart, sassy, hardworking, extremely mischievous, and adorable.

She had Leo's cute little pout and babyish features. She even had Leo's elf ears.

Leah ran back into your room, all dressed up in her red gloves, hat, scarf, and coat.

She was a little bundle of joy, cuteness, and adorableness.

"Mommy! Get ready!" Leah whined.

You smiled and got up. You walked over to your dresser and grabbed a pair of jeans and a black sweater.

Leah was jumping on your bed while you got changed. She even had her black boots on.

You grabbed your white hat, white gloves, and gray coat. You put them on as Leah jumped into your arms.

You walked into the kitchen and grabbed your purse and car keys. You held Leah as you walked to the snow covered car.

You opened the car door and strapped Leah in her blue booster seat Percy got her.

You handed her your phone to keep her busy in the car because she was extremely ADHD, just like Leo.

You hopped in the driver seat and started driving to the nearby café.

You drove carefully because the roads were a little icy. You didn't want to get in a car wreck.

You parked in a parking spot in front of the café. Leah unbuckled herself and jumped out of the car.