Music Video

Hey guys! This was not written by me, but it was written by themagicwriters , which Nikki wanted me to put in here! Shout out to her and go follow them!! ❤️
•••
Summary Idea:
Reader has a nightmare about Leo and it's like a music video. Leo leaves her and doesn't come back and reader realizes that she really needed him.

She wakes from the nightmare and sits up and sees her boyfriend sitting next to her, Dylan O'Brien.

Sadly the nightmare was fake and Leo didn't exist to her. Little did she know Leo did exist but he was in New York and had the same nightmare, but he woke up to see his girlfriend Calypso.

They bother went back to sleep wondering if the other existed.
•••

Thought that I'd be better off
If I were on my own
I tried to put my finger
On the moment we went wrong

It all went wrong. Why? I can't remember. I traced all the moments that I went wrong, or we went wrong. But it was all hazy. I don't know why I left him. But I know one thing. I was stupid.

But the taste turned bitter
So I pulled the trigger
Not so easy to move on
I guess I should have known

The taste in my mouth was cold, bitter, and sour. Anything no one would ever want to taste.

My heart was shattered. Only one could sew it back together. I didn't know that something this dumb would effect him and I.

My heart didn't feel wanted or needed in anyone's life.

Ice cold, I freeze up when I see ya
Left you just to find out that I need ya
So far, I wanna pull you closer
I wish we could start the whole thing over

I saw him again walking down through the trail, Leo was his name. Leo Valdez. He sent a small smile and walked away.

I wanted to scream his name and yell. I wanted him back and didn't want to lose him again, to some girl.

I just wanted him to hold me in his warmth and cuddle me to sleep. Tell me his life stories and laugh with me.

I just wish I knew where it all went wrong or just start over.

Ever since I left you
I've been trying to get you back
And it keeps getting worse
I'm burning on the inside
And the truth is that I didn't know how good you were

I keep regretting the moment I left him. I was stupid and dumb and was such a priss.

I wanted to go up to him and press my lips on his hoping for the spark I missed. I'm slowly dying without his love or warmth that was my life.

All but this hazy memory of when I yelled and walked out the door. I didn't know how good he was...

Until you were gone
Until you were gone

Until he was gone.

I was always told that only time would heal the pain
And even though it's been so long, it still hurts just the same
Yeah you know I'm finding that the break was binding
I take back everything I said, ooh, won't you just come home?

I told myself that time could heal the pain. Just a little more time. Every hour passed and I'm still thinking about him.

It's been long and I haven't even seen him  except that little park encounter, but we didn't even speak.

He probably moved on. His perfect crooked smile, chocolate brown eyes, Latino skin, elf ears, and so much more.

What couldn't a girl not want?

I take everything back Leo. Just come back to me. To our apartment. Kiss me. Hug me. Talk to me. Just be here with me.

I cry every night thinking of what I did wrong.

Ice cold, I freeze up when I see ya
Left you just to find out that I need ya
So far, I wanna pull you closer
I wish we could start the whole thing over

I freeze when I remember him. I see his perfect face and everything that he did. I just want him to come and I want to pull him closer and just kiss him.

For eternity and needing the spark I had and I gave up for that little fight. Not everyone is right sometimes.

I only knew so much. I wish I knew I should've stayed.

Ever since I left you
I've been trying to get you back
And it keeps getting worse
I'm burning on the inside
And the truth is that I didn't know how good you were

I just want him back. That's all. A second, a millisecond. I don't care. I just want to spend time with him.

I have a burning sensation in my heart now without him. He used to fill my heart with love and butterflies but now all of it is gone.

How could I have done whatever I did that made him mad? That was stupid of me.

How could I? To make him mad? Stupid stupid stupid me. I only knew how much I actually loved him....

Until you were gone
Until you were gone
Until you were gone
Until you were gone

Until you were gone.

I woke up from that nightmare. I look to my left and see my boyfriend Dylan O'Brien sleeping peacefully.

I run a hand through his hair quietly. I kiss his forehead an bury my head in his chest. Thinking only one thing,
Was that real love?

Leo's POV-

I woke up from this terrible nightmare I had about this girl named Y/n. It's like I loved her.

But I don't even know her. I looked to my right and saw my girlfriend, Calypso. She was sleeping quietly with a smile.

I pushed some of the hair out of her face and kissed her cheek. I had only one thing on my mind that I just couldn't get out of my mind.

The name. That one gorgeous name. For the beautiful girl. That seemed so familiar. But I don't even know her.

Y/n.
•••
Okay, if you guys want a part 2 where the reader and Leo meet somehow, just comment and I'll let Nikki know!!

Thank you for requesting your one shot to be featured in this book because this gave me something to update!

Thanks again.

Love you guys💙❤️|-/

(I made a few TØP books, so check those out! Also, if you haven't read my rant book 2 of My Experiences With Mason, there's a fan account of mine and Mason's ship. Mason is my crush and you can get more details of you read my experience book. The fan page is mara_stoffee !)