How Many Rounds?

I feel terrible for not updating in awhile. This will be my failed attempt at a smut, so read if you dare. 4,125 words. /Not edited/

You were sitting at the dining table while your husband made coffee. You laid your head in your hands from all the fatigue.

All of a sudden, you felt a sharp pain in your neck. A neck cramp. Great. Leo noticed and took immediate concern.

"What's wrong honey?" He asked.

You shifted toward him and stood up, walking toward him to wrap your fragile arms around his scrawny, yet muscular frame.

"Just a neck cramp." You replied with tiredness and stress in your voice.

You were stressed because work was getting overwhelming. You were a psychiatrist because you wanted to help everyone, particularly those with depression, anxiety, eating disorders, and suicidal thoughts.

"Sit down on the couch and I'll give you a massage."

You looked at Leo with a raised eyebrow because this was the first time he offered to give you a massage.

You obeyed because this may be the only time he offers. You wouldn't want to miss a chance to get a massage from your husband.

You walked your way to the couch and sat down. Leo moved his way behind you and say so each leg was on a side of you.

Leo lifted your shirt up, telling you to lift your arms so he can take off your shirt.

You obliged and Leo slipped your shirt off. Leo would have better access to your neck and back while giving the massage.

Leo applied some Bath & Body Works stress relief lotion with the scent of Eucalyptus Spearmint to his hands.

He rubbed the lotion and spread it thoroughly on your back. Leo rubbed circles by your shoulders.

You felt as if you were in heaven. You never knew Leo could give such killer massages.

He got to a certain spot on your neck. This was the spot that ached and you let out this embarrassing moan.

"That's the spot." You said.

You pressed against Leo's chest as he worked his way to undo the kink in your neck.

You let out a relieved sigh when it was out. Leo wrapped his arms around your stomach and you blushed.

Leo's warm arms slid up and down your torso as he left little butterfly kisses.

You were quite flattered, but you felt you weren't ready to have such intercourse yet.

You and Leo were a young couple. You were twenty and he was twenty one. You both were still virgins, but you can tell Leo was ready by the hard poke you felt at your waist.

You turned around and faced Leo in efforts to stop him, but when you opened your mouth, Leo took the opportunity to French kiss you.

Of course being the good wife, you kissed him back with just as much passion.

You broke away and hugged Leo so he couldn't kiss you to shut you up. He hugged back while you closed your eyes and sighed.

"Thank you for the massage, but I don't think I'm ready yet. Maybe soon."

You pecked Leo's lips and stood up, picking up your shirt from his hand and innocently smiling.

You put your shirt back on and leaned in once more to peck his lips. Leo made it quick, and you could tell he was upset.