Love

•Just a small oneshot• *Not proofread*

You were in your cabin lying on your bed depressed. Your insecure thoughts crashed into your head all at once, leaving you silently crying.

You decided to pull out your phone and write about it in your rant book on Wattpad.

It's a good thing all of your readers are mortals, because if they were demigods, you would get a lot of attention when you don't want it.

You didn't want to exactly rant about your insecurities, so you decided to rant about your main insecurity: Love.

You started talking about how you will never be loved and will never have your first kiss.

All of your readers shipped you and Leo together because you have a massive crush on him, even though he's your best friend.

Leo is in almost every chapter. That's how much you loved him. Heck, one of your readers even made a shipping account.

You talked about how you always give hints to Leo that you like him, but he never notices.

You ended the chapter and published the update for all your wonderful readers to see.

After publishing it, you decided to go walking around the camp so you could cool down from your emotional breakdown.

You were wearing your black joggers and an oversized sweater because you were too lazy to change.

You had your hair in a messy bun, but it still looked cute even though it was effortless.

Meanwhile, Leo was reading your update on Wattpad. He always hears you talk about it, and decided to make one.

Leo figured out your username and started reading the recent update. His face contorted into horror as he read about how nobody would love you.

His face soon turned to shock once he read that you loved him, but he didn't love you back.

Or so you thought.

Leo dropped his phone and started running to find you. He found you walking by the lake.

You felt a force push you down. Two warm and strong arms were wrapped around you.

You opened your eyes and met Leo's chocolate brown ones. He buried his adorable face in your neck while flipping over so you were both side by side.

He pulled you into his chest while bright red heated your cheeks. Your arms were wrapped around Leo's torso.

You looked up at Leo and he looked back down at you. Within a millisecond, his soft, plush lips were connected to yours.

A beat of shock enveloped your thoughts, as your crush was kissing you full on the lips.

You didn't hesitate a second to start kissing back. You have been waiting for this moment for the past three years when you met Leo.

He pulled away and leaned his forehead on yours. You stared into each other's eyes.

"I do love you (Y/N), and I always have and always will." Leo whispered against your lips, which caused a shudder from you.

"How did you know...?" You whispered back.

"I made a Wattpad and read your update."

You buried your face into Leo's chest out of embarrassment. Maybe all of your readers weren't mortals...

Leo just wrapped his arms around you once again and hugged you to his warm and cozy chest.

Gods, how you loved your repair boy.

•••
Cute, wasn't it?

Love you guys❤️💙