Manners Part 2

In a month, you've learned Leo more about manners then you've learned anyone in your whole life.

You learned him the basic manners and made your way from there and to be honest, you enjoyed it.

Leo was funny and always joking around. It was fun to have someone take your thoughts off all the bad things in life for once. Your whole mind was set on Leo and helping him.

Yes, you guys had your ups and downs and it was hard but it got better after a while.

Leo was shocked when he once found you eating chips and wearing a sweatpants and a overgrown T-shirt with a nessy bun while you watched Marvel movies. You just smiled and waved. He smiled back and asked you if he can join. You said yes and had a battle with Leo about who's the best:
Ironman or Captain America. Ironman only won cause you gave in.

It turns out, you guys were like the perfect best friends.

*
"No, your doing it wrong. Sit up straight" you scolded Leo, who was sitting next to you. He was slouching while sitting at the camp fire. You were still helping him and now each time you see him do something wrong, you'd help him right. He even had half table manners.

Its funny actually. Will told you that each time Nico sees Leo do something wrong, Nico says "Y/n's coming" then Leo will act like a gentleman.

"Agh, chill y/n. I'm slouching cause I've been working all day and I'm tired. So just calm down" Leo answered you.

"Please Leo. You need to learn. Plus, I already got you a date with Emily" you said.

"Really?" Leo asked. His eyes lighted up a bit.

"Yeah. She said she'd love to get to know you better and the best way to do that is with a date. With you, of course" you told him, smiling a bit. Its hard to actually say this and you didn't know why. "So can you stop slouching, she might be watching."

He nodded, sat up straight and looked around. He smile and waved when his eyes fell on something. You looked to where he was looking and saw the black haired girl looking at Leo.

Emily was truly beautiful. She had black hair and blue eyes and was a daughter of Demeter. She stared at Leo and winked at him. He blushed and winked back then looked away.

You suddenly felt jealous. Why? You didn't know but all you knew was, you were jealous.

"So" Leo started. "We're gonna have lessons tomorrow?"

"Not actually. Your date with Emily is tomorrow night and I thought of helping you get dressed and so" you said looking at Leo.

The way the light fell on him that night was perfect. His curly hair was everywhere and his elfish ears stuck out from it. He had that smirk on his fave that could make any girl go jelly. And his eyes. Ah, those beautiful brown eyes that-

Whoa. You've never thought of Leo like that. Why now?

"Yeah, n/n. It will be awesome. I still can't believe you got me a date with such a hot chick" Leo said looking at the fire. You had the sudden urge to throw him into the fire, knowing he can't burn.

"Emily isn't that hot. And don't say chick, its girl" you told him.

"Whoa. Since when do you care what I think of other girls. Usually I just get a glare" Leo said looking at you strangely. "Did I do something?"

"No. Its not you-"

"Its you" Leo said. You glared at him. "What? People in movies always say that. 'Its not you, its me.' You know?"