Massage

Short one shot.
--
Leo came into the infirmary because he had a muscle cramp in his neck that he couldn't get rid of.

He tried everything. He applied muscle relaxer gel to his neck, he tried ice, he tried a heating pad, he tried everything.

Nothing worked.

"What do you need today?" Will, your brother, asked.

"I have a muscle cramp and it won't come out." Leo said through gritted teeth because he was in pain.

"Alright, go through the hallway and go into the first door on the left."

You were in the room when your best friend walked in. You glanced and smiled kindly at Leo.

You figured that Leo got the cramp from bending over when he was working on his projects.

Typical Hephaestus kid injuries.

Will came in the room and checked Leo's neck. Leo winced in pain when will applied pressure to his neck.

"It looks like you have a knot in your neck. I'll have (y/n) give you a massage to get it out."

You glanced at Will and he winked because he knew you had a crush on Leo. I mean, who wouldn't?

You sighed and removed your medical gloves from your hand. You didn't exactly know where to sit, so you awkwardly got behind him and put a leg on each side of him.

You rested your hands on Leo's shoulders and gently began to massage the knot out of his neck.

You couldn't help but blush because Leo was making sexual moans without even meaning too.

"Keep doing it right there..." He moaned.

Soon enough, the knot was out of Leo's neck and Leo cracked his neck to make sure it was all good.

You both got up and Leo turned around  to face you. You bit your lip and looked at the ground, attempting to hide your embarrassed face.

"Thank you so much (y/n)." Leo said while giving a sincere smile.

You looked up at Leo and kindly smiled back. "Yeah, anytime."

'Dang! Why did I just say that?' You scolded yourself.

You soon felt warm arms wrap around your body. A face was buried in your hair. You blushed before wrapping your arms around Leo's torso.

Neither of you made the effort to pull away. You were too stunned to and Leo was too dazed. He really loved you and you didn't know it.

Soon enough, he pulled away. He sheepishly grinned at you and rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

You guys were best friends, but this was the first time it was awkward between you two.

Leo blushed before saying, "So.. I was thinking to pay you back.. you could like, go o-on a date with... me?"

You smiled and softly shook your head.

"I would love too."

Leo genuinely smiled and gave you yet another hug. He pulled away and quickly pecked your lips.

He pulled away before you could kiss back. You were shocked too.

"I'll see you tonight at 7 (y/n)!" Leo yelled while running out of the infirmary.

You touched your lips and were too dazed to say anything, so you made an inaudible sound and left it at that.