:::::::::::

I made a new Leo Valdez x reader book.

It's all song fics.

After a while of thinking about this, I have decided to make the song fics a separate book.

I'll probably update this book a lot more than my other Leo Valdez x reader books because writing song fics are just easier.

Many of you are probably questioning why I'm making a separate book instead of just keeping them in my actual book.

Are you?

If so, I have gotten some complaints in the past about me doing too many song fics.

Some of my readers want to actually read a one shot instead of reading a one shot to a song.

I don't do short song fics because I don't like reading short one shots, so I make long ones.

I try to use a lot of detail to make the one shot longer and more unique and interesting to read.

I'm sorry if all my Leo Valdez x reader books are irritating you guys, considering I don't update some of them a lot.

I will absolutely update this one often because I write a lot of song fics. Plus, most are easy to write to.

I'm going to warn you now, a lot of them will probably be to a Twenty Øne Piløts songs, considering I am obsessed with them.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the book!

Love you guys💙❤️|-/