I'll Never Be Her

•Unedited•
Feeling used
But I'm
Still missing you
And I can't
See the end of this
Just wanna feel your kiss
Against my lips
And now all this time
Is passing by
But I still can't seem to tell you why
It hurts me every time I see you
Realize how much I need you

Leo just came back with Calypso and he's been distancing himself more than he usually does.

You immediately assumed the worst and decided to go and visit bunker nine to see your boyfriend.

Your head was clouded with the thoughts of Leo cheating on you, but you couldn't believe it.

Leo would never do that to you because he said himself that he loves you and that you're his whole world.

You walked through the forest and got to Bunker Nine. You typed the password in, which was your anniversary, but it said that it was incorrect.

You tried your birthday and it still wasn't correct. Your thoughts told you to type Calypso's name.

You did and the Bunker opened right up. Your heart was slowly crumbling to pieces. You thought he loved you.

You walked in and went to Leo's desk. He wasn't there, but you heard noises coming from his room.

You walked over by the door and leaned your ear to it. Your eyes watered and you crumbled to the ground.

You weakly stood up and opened the door to see Calypso half naked with Leo on top of her.

"I thought you loved me... I hate you." You whispered, but Leo heard you.

"I-it's not what it looks like (Y/N)..." Leo gulped.

"I know what I saw. We're done Leo." You whispered as tears ran down your cheeks.

"(Y/N-)" Leo began.

"I'm leaving. Continue doing whatever you were doing with Calypso."

You walked out and ran to the Hades Cabin to see your best friend Nico. He was hanging out with Will.

You felt used. It was like Leo was just using you until he got his stupid island girlfriend back.

Throughout the weeks, you haven't eaten a lot and you stayed in your cabin. Chiron excused you from Camp Activities.

You were depressed, and the worst part is that you missed him. You were rocking back and forth in the corner of your bed.

With a package of muffins that you haven't eaten. (Cinnamon... I had to.)

You didn't think this heartbreak would ever end. You would never move on from Leo.

You wanted to feel his warm and soft lips on yours. You wanted to cuddle with him and fall asleep.

All of this time is passing by, and people are asking you why you haven't moved on yet.

Annabeth made you take a walk outside with her and Percy to the beach. You didn't want to, but she refused to say no.

Your hair was a mess, you had tear stained cheeks, and you had huge, dark bags under your eyes.

You were extremely thin and your skin was paler than its usual tan glow. Who knew a guy could have this effect on you?

As you were walking, Percy and Annabeth stopped all of the sudden. This caused you to stop and look at them.

They were staring at something. You diverted your attention to what they were staring at and regretted it.