Slapped

Just a little imagine. [Not Edited]
•••
You and Leo were fighting because you told him that you felt he wasn't dedicated in the relationship.

He was always in the bunker building machines and not spending time with you like a boyfriend is suppose to.

You didn't mind him being in bunker 9 building and working on machines, but only if he still spent time with you, which he didn't.

Leo never planned dates anymore. He was his cheesy and perverted self anymore, and to be honest you missed that of Leo.

It was as if Leo was cheating on you, except with a machine instead of a person.

You just felt lost and lonely in the relationship. You didn't want to break up with Leo, you just wanted the bond to be close together again.

You and Leo both had tears falling softly down your cheeks. This is probably the worst fight you both have had.

"I JUST WANT YOU TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH ME!" You frustratingly yelled.

"YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE WORK TO DO!" Leo responded back.

You were both crying harder. It wasn't angry tears, but sad tears. You both were angry though.

"I UNDERSTAND THAT LEO! BUT YOU NEVER SPEND TIME WITH ME ANYMORE! IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T LOVE ME!"

"MAYBE I DON'T LOVE YOU!" Leo yelled before processing what he just said.

You felt like somebody slapped you after hearing Leo speak those words. After all this long, Leo actually never loved you?

You slid down the wall and buried your face into your hands sobbing. You brought your knees to your chest and rocked back and forth.

While you were crying, Leo felt extremely guilty. He didn't mean to say those words, they just slipped out.

He did love you. He has loved you ever since he first laid eyes on you, and he never stopped loving you.

Leo's heart shattered in a thousand pieces as he stood in his spot frozen because he didn't know what to do.

Leo put his head in his hands and pulled on his hair because he was frustrated. Hot tears streaked his face.

He wanted, no needed, to comfort you. You were his girlfriend of two and a half years after all.

Leo realized that he hasn't been very committed as before in the relationship. He felt terrible for leading you on like that.

You were curled up in a ball of your own despair rocking back and forth and sobbing into your knees.

Leo walked over to you and slid down the wall next to you. He wrapped his arms around you and cried into your neck.

You couldn't resist how adorable Leo was. Even after a terrible fight, he was the cutest thing ever.

"I'm sorry (Y/N). I do love you. Those words just... slipped out of my mouth." He kept repeating over and over.

You shivered under Leo's warm touch and he pulled you closer to his body so you wouldn't be cold.

You looked into Leo's teary eyes and he cupped your cheeks. He pulled you closer and kissed you passionately on the lips.

You kissed back and melted into his embrace. You could never stay mad or upset at Leo.

Leo was your human sized, cuddly koala bear. He always cheered you up when you needed be.

"I swear on the River Styx to show you more affection and spend more time with you." Leo whispered as you hugged him.

All of that crying was making you tired and exhausted. Leo noticed and picked you up bridal style as you fell asleep in his arms.

He sat at the edge of his bed and laid down with you laying on top of him cuddled into his chest.

" Je t'aime." Leo spoke softly.

"I love you too."
•••
Wasn't this cute?

I randomly thought of this while in mass.

I tend to daydream about Leo scenarios during Church.

Goodnight (it's 12:47 AM and I have school today)💤

Love you guys💕