Sunburn

It was a hot and sunny day in good ol' Camp Halfblood. You and Percy decided to get your bathing suits on and take a swim by the lake.

"Do you think Annabeth should come with us?" Percy asked you.

"Well yeah. She's your girlfriend and my best friend." You replied.

"What about Leo? Where's he at?"

"He's working on some project in the forest and it's due tomorrow to Chiron."

You and Percy walked to the Athena cabin, got Annabeth, and walked to the lake. You laid your towel on the sand, put some sunscreen on, and decided to tan out for a little bit.

The hot rays of the sun beat down on your skin, and you could feel the heat radiating off your body and tanning your skin into a perfect brown.

As you were tanning, you hoped Leo remembered to put sunscreen on. He forgot to remember small things like that, and you were a little overprotective of him.

Thinking and thinking about Leo and sunscreen, you decided to put your sandals on and run to find Leo. You brought a bottle of sunscreen just in case.

You ran to Bunker 9 to see if Leo was there taking a nap or getting any new tools since he was working all day yesterday and today.

Leo wasn't there, so you walked near Bunker 9 around the forest. Eventually, you saw his curly brown hair. You smiled widely and ran to give Leo a hug.

"Leo!" You yelled.

Leo turned and smiled, opening his arms to hug you. You wrapped your arms around Leo's neck while Leo wrapped his muscle toned arms around your waist.

"I missed you so much." Leo whispered in your ear.

"I missed you too, even though it's only been three days."

Leo pecked your lips and rested his forehead against yours. He looked a little pale, and you were worried.

"Have you eaten?" You asked.

Leo looked down and shook his head no. His eating habits weren't the greatest, so you always made sure he ate a little something everyday.

"I brought you a sandwich and some chips. Take a little break and eat."

You got out of Leo's arms and sat down. He sat down across from you and began eating the sandwich you brought him.

Leo hummed in happiness as he savored the palatable sandwich. He smiled at you, and when he was finished with sandwich, he hugged you and said thank you.

"Were you tanning? You got a little darker." Leo asked.

"Yeah, I was just at the lake with Percy and Annabeth."

You examiner Leo, and noticed red dusting his nose.

"*gasps* you have a sunburn on your nose!"

You leaned in and caressed his cheek, examining the sunburn. It looked to be pretty bad.

"Yeah, I know..."

You pecked his nose and led little kisses to his ear. Leo raised his hand to touch his sunburn, but you knew he would wince in pain because he always does that when he gets sunburnt.

You smacked his hand away and glared at him.

"Touching it will hurt you, and you don't need to get hurt anymore."

Leo hasn't just gotten hurt by sunburns. He nearly blew his arm off a few times, and he has scars from cutting his limbs on machines.

Leo wrapped his arms around you while you nuzzled into his neck.

"You're so overprotective and caring." Leo whispered.

You looked at him and blushed.

"Aw, looks like you're a little sunburnt too." Leo teased, but he knew you were blushing.

You're blush became a deeper red and Leo laughed while kissing both your cheeks.