Changed?

This is PuffTheMagicMallow winning one shot! Honestly, I want a part 2 to this because the suspense and anticipation is high!

What do you guys think?

•••

(Y/N) (L/N) HAS ALWAYS HATED BULLYING from the first moment she saw a boy in her third-grade class get beat up by another boy a year above. She hated the blood and the cracking sound of the poor boy's nose. She hated the cries of pain. She hated the screaming.

She hated the way bullies dragged others down so that they could pull themselves up. She hated the way they hurt others, messing them up so bad that they were left completely and utterly broken in the end. She hated the way they would sneer and laugh and smile their cold smile and make you think that you're worth absolutely nothing.

So (Y/N) found it pretty fucking ironic that her childhood best friend, Leo Valdez, turned out to be one of the worst bullies to ever exist in the state of New York.

Leo was notorious for his daring and dramatic theatrics and his ways of pulling on peoples' heartstrings to get them to do whatever he wanted. And, the funny thing was, they let him. They liked the challenge. They let him build them up with kind words and fake promises, only to realize in the end, when they woke up the next morning, naked and in their bed alone, it was all a careful charade just to get into their pants.

No doubt about it, (Y/N) hated Leo Valdez with a burning passion.

So maybe that was why, when she had discovered that she was a child of (G/P) and had been brought to Camp Half Blood, she devoted herself to protecting the innocent and providing for the needs of the helpless.

But what (Y/N) didn't know was that Leo Valdez also lived at Camp Half Blood, and he was out to make her life a living hell.

. . .
Leo

Leo had first learned about (Y/N) arriving at camp from one of his buddies. The name has sounded excruciatingly familiar (for some reason unbeknownst to him). There was an ongoing commotion about the new camper, how pretty she was (which wasn't very relevant to the topic at all but, still, it's always a nice thing to know), and about how undeniably kind she was to nearly everyone and everything that walked and talked and breathed on the face of planet Earth. And so, to satisfy his burning curiosity, Leo decided to ask around for answers.

Most of the demigods Leo went to were too scared to even look him in the eye, deciding instead to stare firmly at their feet or the ground while they murmured their response. Some flirted (boys and girls alike), to which Leo flirted back (he didn't get much information out of them). Others tried to ignore the fact that he was even there, thinking that maybe, just maybe, if they pretend to not notice him then perhaps he wouldn't break their faces.

Here was what Leo now knew:

(Y/N)'s last name was (L/N).

She was from (B/P).

Her godly parent was (G/P).

Her favorite color was (F/C).

She was an excellent sword fighter.

She spent most of her free time training.

She liked to read and listen to music.