Manners Part 1

This is unrealistic_NOT contest entry! I hope you guys enjoy this and go read her book!
•••
"No, never!" You told Piper, Annabeth and Hazel.

"Come on, y/n. I know your the best person to ask. No other daughter of Aphrodite is such a lady" Hazel said.

"Yeah and I bet you can teach him manners" Annabeth said.

"Please, n/n. When Calypso broke up with him, he lost it. He's depressed and broken hearted but he wants to try dating again. So all we need you to do is learn him manners and help him get a date. Please!" Piper asked you.

The girls were begging you to learn Leo Valdez manners. There was one word for it: impossible.

"No. Have you seen him? His always full of dirt, oil and grease. His rude and doesn't even know what manners is. And he makes a joke out of everything. So childish" you said muttering the last part.

"We know, but his our friend and he needs help. He asked us. Its not like we forced him" Annabeth said.

"Plus, last week when he was out with the boys, a man gave him $100 and said 'go buy you warm clothes and food.' Leo took it but felt embarrassed. Then, Nico started acting like he was giving Leo money but took it when he reached out" Piper said.
"But Leo wants all of that to change. He wants a new girlfriend, manners and a makeover. And I'm sure you can do that y/n. You are the best at helping others" Hazel said.

"Did you guys practice what to say?" You asked. They looked away but nodded. "And what did you guys expect me to say after that speech?" You asked.

"Yesss" they all said at the same time.

"Well, cause your my friends and I care about you guys, I'll do it. But if it doesn't work, I'm not getting any blame" you said. "Just know I'm doing it for you and not him. Plus, each of you owe me big time."

"Thank you so much, y/n!!" Hazel said.

"We really appreciate it!!" Annabeth said.

"Here he is!!" Piper said and pulled someone out of the bush next to the Aphrodite cabin.

"Wait what!?" You said. You didn't expect to start immediately.

"The faster, the better" Hazel said.

"Yeah, but take your time. Learn him as much as possible" Annabeth said.

"Yup, we want to see a gentleman with a girlfriend after this" Piper said pushing Leo towards you. With a little to much strength. That caused him to fall right on top of you, both of you on the ground.

Leo groaned on top of you but you told yourself to stay calm.

'Don't scream. Don't scream. He isn't dirty' you told yourself but it didn't work. 'Ah, he smells like rotten fish. Or a dumpster.'

"Mmh, you know what y/n. We need to go" Hazel said, obviously knowing your mad.

"Like right now" Piper said grabbing Hazel and Annabeth's arms and ran.

"Agh, get back here! I didn't say today! Agh, get off me, you grease faced oily, scrawny butt!" You screamed as Leo straggled to get off you.

"Excuse me but scrawny is the new hot. Plus, I'm the hottest guy you've ever seen. Literally" Leo said grinning.

He stood up and dusted himself off. You just stared at him. When he was done he looked at you.

"What? Do I have a leaf in my hair?" Leo asked fiddling with his hair.

"No, you idiot. Aren't you gonna help me up?" You asked him while you held out your hand.

"Mm, no. Can't you stand up on your own?" Leo asked.

"Yeah, but you need to act like a gentleman. If that's possible" you said, whispering the last part.

"Oh, okay then. But I heard the last part and I think it is possible" Leo said helping you up. You thanked him and turned yo walk back into the Aphrodite cabin.

"Aren't you gonna help me with my 'problem'?"

"Yes but in the Aphrodite cabin. Or do you want others to see me learning you manners?" You asked while you turned to look at him.

"Nah, I think I'll settle for the Aphrodite cabin" Leo said. "Permission to enter?" He asked pointing at the cabin door.

"Did you ask Chiron for permission? You know the rule of 'no two demigods of different genders in the same room without someone else if they aren't your brother or sister' " you asked him.

"Yup, he said its fine and if it would help me, its better then fine" Leo said smirking like something was amusing him.

"What?" You demanded.

"Nothing. Now what's the first lesson?"

"What about, 'Answer all the questions that are asked'?" You said looking at him seriously.

"Nope" he said popping the 'p'. "I don't like that lesson. Another one?"

You sighed. You immediately knew this was a harder task then you thought. And you knew it was hard.

"Let's start tomorrow. I'm not in the mood for silly questions and then I can make a schedule for your learning while your not around" you said.

"Okay" Leo said grinning. "Just leave some of my spear time so I can work in Bunker 9."

"Like I don't have better things to do" you muttered.

"What was that?" Leo asked raising a eyebrow.

"Oh you know, nothing. Now go or I learn you how to walk in high heels" you said.

"Mmm, I'm a guy. We don't walk in high heels" Leo said, looking at you weirdly.

"Yes, but it doesn't mean I don't have to learn you how to walk in them. Anyway, I think you'd be a size 8 or so, what do you think?" You asked hoping you'd scare him away.

"Nope. I'm going now" Leo said. "Bye-bye!!"

You saw Leo run to Bunker 9 but halfway towards the woods he made a fist bump in the air and then kept on running.

'What was that all about?' You thought.
•••
Part 2 coming up!

Love you Piløts💙❤️