Tickets

This is just a little imagine.
•••
You were sitting in front of the cozy fireplace cuddling next to Leo. It was Christmas.

You were in your fuzzy socks, leggings, and oversized sweater. You took a sip from your Pumpkin Latte and looked at Leo.

"Do you want to open presents now?"

Leo nodded yes. You scooted off of his lap so he could get up and move toward the presents.

Leo grabbed each present from under the Christmas tree and handed them to you so you could organize them into a pile of which presents were yours and which presents were Leo's.

All of the presents were out from under the tree and Leo sat back down next to you and pulled you into his lap.

He wrapped his scrawny, muscular arms around your waist and rested his chin in the crook of your neck.

"You can open your presents first." Leo said before kissing you sweetly on the neck.

"Okay."

You began slowly unwrapping each and every individual present of yours. Most of them were earrings, clothes, and gift-cards.

Next was Leo's turn. You handed him your present that you got him first. He opened it and his jaw dropped.

You got Leo a new tool kit. It was the tool kit he has been wanting for weeks, but neither of you have had enough money to get it.

"How did you get this?" Leo asked breathlessly.

"I used my Christmas money that came early to buy that for you." You replied while giggling and kissing him sweetly.

Leo opened the rest of his presents that were from both of your friends and family.

He hugged you tightly after he finished cleaning up the wrapping paper strewn everywhere.

You got up and walked to the kitchen to get a plate of peppermint chocolate chip cookies. You were hungry.

You walked back into the living room of you and Leo's apartment with the plate of cookies in your hand.

Leo was laying on the couch with his eyes on the crackling yellow and orange fire.

You walked next to the couch and Leo pulled you by the waist onto the couch so you could lay next to him.

You set the cookies on the coffee table in front of the couch. You locked eyes with Leo's.

"I have one more gift for you." You both said at the same time.

"You go first." Leo said.

You nodded and got off the couch and walked into your's and Leo's bedroom. Of course you told him to stay seated on the couch.

You grabbed the beautifully wrapped present that was the shape in between a square and rectangle.

You walked back out and handed the gift to Leo. You were excited to see his reaction.

Leo delicately untied the bow and peeled the wrapping paper off. He looked at you with tear filled eyes.

You smiled really big and watched as he took out the positive pregnancy test and ultrasound picture of a baby girl.

"Y-you're pregnant?" Leo breathed out.

You nodded with tears of joy streaming down your cheeks. Leo started crying and hugged you close to him.

You and Leo were trying to have a baby for one and half years. Now you were finally going to have one.

And it was a girl just like Leo wanted. Leo cupped your cheeks and gave you the sweetest kiss he could muster.

He carefully laid a hand on your stomach and crouched so he was eye level with your stomach.

"Hey baby girl, it's your father speaking. I just want you to know that you are going to have the best mommy ever and I love you so much."

Leo kissed your stomach tenderly and stood back up. He hugged you once again.

He pulled away and grabbed a rectangular box from the coffee table. He handed it to you and told you to open it.

You opened it and dropped the box. You brought your hand to your mouth and stared teary eyed at your grinning husband.

You jumped into his arms and attacked him with a hug. He caught you while you cupped his face with your hands and pestered him with kisses.

"Thank you thank you thank you!!!" You said in between kisses.

In the box were two tickets to see Twenty Øne Piløts live in concert. Leo even got you both backstage passes.

It was always your dream to see Josh and Tyler perform. You just couldn't believe that Leo bought you the tickets and you would be seeing them with him.

You definitely had the best husband anyone could ask for, and you loved him very very much, along with the child growing in your stomach.
•••
Aww wasn't this cute?

As I was typing, I thought of the reader surprising Leo with being pregnant, so I decided to throw that in there.

Love you guys💕