Running away

Where do i began first of all my name is Katelyn Winston, and i'm now 15 years old and my Bestfriend is here with me to her name is Chloe Mathews  and she is 15 same age as me we are both running away to are find are brothers. Im trying to find my brother Dallas and Chloe is trying to find her brother Two-bit last time we heard Dally was in the cooler somewhere in Tulsa Oklahoma. The time is now currently 10:00 am and we are about to hop on a train to find them well while the train ride is 24 hours long we are going to try to  go to bed goodnight .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Day:

 Me and Chloe woke up to the train coming at a fast stop, When we got off the train we read a sign that says Tulsa Oklahoma. We see a handsome movie star boy with dark gold hair that he combs back, long, silky and straight and with brown eyes that i got lost in after that we finally went up to him and asked if he knew Dallas Winston and Two-bit Mathews he said yes and he told us to follow him we did and he lead us to a door. Im Sodapop by the way but call me Soda.

Note:This is my first time writing so i hope you like it please leave feed back.