Staying With Dally

Katelyn's POV:

Dally brought me outside to talk to me in private he wanted to know everything like why i ran away and why i just ran away now i didn't know where to stay the first thing i told him about was how dad used to beat me while he was drunk or if i talked back and then most of the times he beat me up for no reason and then i felt my eyes tear up and then the next min i was bawling then dally pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead and told me everything will be alright and that i can stay with him.

Dally's POV:

I brought Katelyn outside to talk i wanted to know why her and chloe ran away now 5 years later, she explained that after i left dad started hitting her cause he didn't have me to hit, she started to tear up and then she was bawling so i pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead and told her that everything was going to be okay and that she can stay with me. I told Katelyn to follow me she was standing by my side the hole time while walking to my Buck's house were i live and where she will live now. I told here how there are Soc's and Greasers and that we are Greaser's and that she should stay away from the Soc's and if she is going to be going out she needs someone to come with her and never go out alone and ever since i told her that she has been walking so close to me so i put my arm around her shoulder so she would feel even more safe.

 Katelyn's POV:

When we finally get to Buck's there was a party going on and Dally walked in fist and when upstairs and i was down stairs and some drunk guy would was wearing a mickey-mouse shirt tired to pick me up and he wouldn't leave me alone so i started to scream DALLY!!!! 

Dally's POV:

While in my room I heard Katelyn scream my name is i walked down and screamed KATELYN!!!! and I saw Two-bit tired to pick her up and i dragged him off her and punch him right in the face and Katelyn ran up stairs crying and I ran right in after her I walk in and the door is locked i asked why she is crying but she isn't answering me so i told her I will break down the door .

Chloe's POV: 

Im still in the Curtis's house sitting next to JohnnyCakes he's so hot where do I even explain after a while i asked SodaPop where did Dallas and Katelyn go and he said that they went to Buck's so after the 5 mins walk i walk upstairs and to find dally would is trying to get to talk to Katelyn and asked why is she crying.

Katelyn's POV:

I hear my older brother dally trying to come in but the door is locked and he wants to know why I am  crying  and after a while  I hear him say he will break down the door if he has to and I hear someone coming up behind him.

I go run under my bed and all the sounded I hear the door get kicked in and I hear Dally calling my name Katelyn! Katelyn! I know your hear and the he says Baby!!! Baby!!!! do I have to tickle you when I find you and then I start to laugh and he finds me and pulls me out from the bed and lifts me up.

Dallas (Dally) Winstons Little Sister (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara