Sick

Katelyn's POV:

I woke up and Soda wasn't here I was alone in his and Pone's room I have this bad headache and to make it worse the sun was hurting me more and more my head was ponding 100x worser then I ever get today is the second day that Dally is the the hospital usually I would take a shower before I leave but I just wanna get there so I threw on a white t'shirt again and my blue jeans and black leather jacket and my combat boots that match Dally I put my hair in a ponytail and a red hair tie and I put lipstick on after I finished I put on my sunglasses and had a smoke in my mouth I walked down stairs to see Darry cooking food the smell of eggs and bacon before I can say again he looks at me and I know that face I'm in trouble.

"Young lady whats in your mouth"he said while screaming/yelling

"It's a smoke"I said trying not to act sick

"Get it out and where are you going"He said waking up to me taking off my sunglasses

"To see Dally"I said while turning away from the sunlight

"No your not you don't look to hot"Darry said whiling walking over to me even more and more closer

"Darry please i'm..i'm fin"I said whiling running into the bathroom throwing up and while Darry comes in holding my hair back and I was throwing up more and more

"No kit your not fine look your throwing up and if you go to see Dally you can get him sick"

"Darry please"I said while crying and he pulling me into a hug"

"Kit-cat you cant now lets get you out of these clothes and clean them into on of my clothes you can wear and then your going too bed in the spare room we have"Darry walked out and got me his clothes and he helped me change into a white t-shirt and his sweetpants and he made me go lay on the couch he came out with blankets and pillows and made me sit and not move I feel like a lazy bum and I wanted to see Dally but he said no

"Heres so soup come on eat it,it's your favorite"He said while holding the soup waiting for me to take it I didn't want talk back so I talked to him nicely 

"No thanks i'm not hungry"I said while he was looking at me knowing that something is up and its bugging me 

"Please for me and listen Katelyn I know that you are going thought a lot I know that you are hurting and I know and I know the feeling and it's okay to be hurt we don't need to be strong all the time we all having are breaking points we all are hurting cause Dally is in the hospital but he will get better we all know that because he is a fighter.Baby please don't cry come here everything will be okay trust me"I ran over to Darry hugging him and he never let go he sat down on the couch with me and told me everything will get better when I was on the couch I started to get sleepy  and after a few mins I passes out.

Soda's POV:

I woke up bring and earlier to go get Chloe and Emily from the airport and before getting out of bed I looked over to Katelyn and she still had the sad face on from last night I hate seeing her hurt it kills me I walked out off the house into the car and started driving to the airport it only took and hour to get there that isn't long when I finally got there I pulled up to Chloe and Emily and opened the car doors and took there bags from them and put it in the trunk and started driving off in the silence in the car they had those sad faces on too I just couldn't when they got off the car they wanted to take there bags in but being the person I said no that I will so when they finally got into the house I took there bags and carried them into the house and shut the door slowly cause I saw Katelyn and Darry sleeping.

Darry's POV:

After Kate went to bed I went to bed on the couch I woke up to Two,Soda,Steve,Johnny,Emily, and Chloe watching tv and eating so I decided to talk to them.

"Hey super-dupe we see that you are finally up"Steve said I knew it was him cause only him and Katelyn call me that.

"Ya I feel asleep on the couch cause Katelyn was feeling good and she threw up and she still wanted to see Dally but I said no and I tired giving her soup but she wouldn't take it cause she said she wasn't hungry but I knew she was she is just upset so go easy on her and look my two other favorite girls comes on Emily and Chloe wheres my hug"I said and they ran up to me and both hugged me tight and I hugged back shocker I never hug back.

"So guys who's ready for dinner I will make some"

"Mee!!"They all said at the same time as I walked in the kitchen to make dinner for the 9 of us just incase Katelyn wakes up I am really worried about her she is scaring all of us she blames in on herself ever everyday non stop and we tell her it isn't her fault she doesn't listen to us after I finished cooking the timer goes off the means dinner is ready.

"Guys dinners ready"I said to them while they came running in the funny part was most of us eats our food fast but this time we all ate it slow after they finished eating they put there dishing in the sink and when off to bed after I finished my meal I put my dish and got more blankets and pillows for the gang who is sleeping over and we all feel asleep in the living room saying tomorrow is a another day that she can see Dally.

"night guys"i said but they didn't hear me so i just fell asleep.