School+Sick?

Katelyn's POV:

I woke up from school with my boyfriend Soda jumping on the bed telling me its time to get out of bed and go to school so I jumped out of bed so he didn't tickle me I hate when he does it I pushed him out of my room and Darry picked out an outfit for me I put on a black crop top and black/blue jeans and black converse and put my hair in a messy bun and put a black hair tie in my hair to go with with my outfit today was the day I wasn't going to wear my leather jacket I put on Dally's dog tags I got from the nurse last night,I walked down stairs and took my bag from off the couch and started walking with out Pone Steve and Two I was't in mood to walk with them so I walked out of the house and got all the way to the DX and forgot to give Soda a kiss so I turned all the way around and ran all the way I got to the house jumped on Soda back and gave him a kiss then ran all the way out of the house passed the DX and got to school and ran into first class that I have with Two I walked over to him and sat down."Hey minnie how you holding up with everything happening"..."Oh i'm holding up just fine"I said that and the teacher walked in an handed us our classwork I was the first to finish and then class was over and the next class was with Steve we had Chorus and I had to sing a song that I made to the class so I walked over.

"Hi mine name is Katelyn Winston and I will be singing if I ain't got you...

Some people live for the fortune"

Thats all I got up to cause my voice started to hurt and that's were I messed up and peel started leaving and Steve came chasing after me.

Steves's POV:

Me and Katelyn had chorus together and she had to sing today she is really good she told us who is was and she starting singing really good until she messed up and people laughed at her and she ran out of the class room I chased after he and caught up too her and pulled her into a hug."Katelyn you were doing really good"..."No I wasn't I messed up bad"..."Katelyn look you only messed up because you didn't feel good now look i'll walk you to gym and I gotta go to work okay"..."Okay and thanks Steve".....after that I walked her to gym kissed her head then left to go to the dx.

Katelyn's POV:

After Steve talked to me he told me everything will be okay and he walked me to gym kissed my head and then left when I got there I went into the girls locker room to change into my PE clothes and then walked out and met Pone there ready to go we had to run 5 laps outside.

"on your marks get set go"me and pone were the first one's in the lead we ran all the 5 laps in 3 mins then we had to go over to the grass and do 50 push ups and after we finished those we had to do 50 sits up after we did that we both got up and started to walk into the building but I stopped by the door cause I wasn't feeling good I was getting light headed and then when the world was spinning and it when pitch black.

Pone's POV:

Today in gym we had to run 5 laps and me and Katelyn were in the lead after we finished that we walked over to the grass and did 50 pushed up and 5o sit ups we both got up and walked over to go to the door Katelyn stopped walking and then hit the ground in matter of seconds I ran over to her and she was passed out I ran over and picked her up and ran all the way to the nurse."I need help she passed out during gym"..."Place her on the couch and call her parent to have them pick her up"...I grabbed the phone and started to call Darry 

Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring....

D=Hello Darryl Curtis speaking how many I help you

P=Dar it's Pone calling from the school you gotta come now its Katelyn

D=I'll be right there

Before I got to say anything he hung up and was on his way to get Katelyn

Darry's POV:

Pone called me from the school about Katelyn I hope nothing bad happened to her or she did anything to herself cause she hurting so much after I ended the call I hopped in the car and started to drive to the school and I parked there and ran all the way to the nurse and saw Pone and Katelyn there. "Ponyboy come on you and Katelyn are coming home with me"I said as he walked out the door and I picked Katelyn up and carried her into the truck and placed her in the back and buckled her up and drove off the car ride was dead Pone wasn't talking we finally got to the house Pone went to open the door and we walked in and I told Pone to grab the chair and bring it in Katelyn's room that she used to have here then Pone walked out to take a nap I read the paper and then took a nap too.

Author Note:

I'm so sorry that this took to long to upload  I've been working on this since 2.30-10:30 and finally go it done and i'm really busy at school and I am writing more then one book, thanks for understanding.