Thanksgiving

1 month Later:

Dally's POV:

It's now 5am wow shocker I wow up early until to get Katie up to go get food for The Curtis house usually Katie didn't mind when she saw me get dress but then we got a new house and Johnny lives here to but back to waking up Katelyn.

"Baby sister get up we gotta go out to get food"

"Baby Sister"

"I'm up i'm up"

"Go get dress we are going food shopping"

"What the fuck time is it"

"HEY watch your language"

"Okay Okay just get out so I can get dress"

"Dally lets go now"

Me and my baby sister started to walk to the food store early in the morning so it wouldn't be filled with so many people when we finally got there we got a food cart and we first went to get a 3 turkey and potatoes and corn and peas and carrots and things to make chocolate cake cause why not.Before we got to The Curtis house we stopped right outsides and Everyone was up why this early when we walked in everyone was about to watch the Thanksgiving show.

Katelyn's POV:

"Hey guys what are you doing"

"About to watch the Thanksgiving parade"

"I WANNA WATCH IT TOO!!!"

"Babe that was to loud"

"WELL I WANNA WATCH IT"

"Come sit on the couch then"

"Babe imma sit on your lap"I jumped on his lap I'm really skinny so it didn't hurt.

"Wow your really skinny"

"SHHHHH!! ITS STARTING"

We recored the show cause half way during the show I got up to cook cause it was already 1:00 I told all of them to sit done and just watch the show cause I didn't need any help. We made a lot of food 3 turkeys and all the sides cause all of the gang was staying cause we are all family.There wasn't enough seats so I just sat on my Baby's lap everyone finished there food and I was the only one that didn't.

"Baby are you going to finish your food"

"No i'm not really that hungry"

"Lets just have desert"

While we were eating desert it was really quite nobody was talking I cant wait till christmas so I get a break from school and the presents and the giving.

"Hey guys thanks for this day but I am getting tired so I am going to go home"

"Night Katelyn"they all said expect for Soda\

"Bye babe love you"and he kissed me

"Bye I love you to"

As I was walking home I was shocked that no soc decided to jump me or anything I was walking home by my self and boy was it cold out I had no coat all I was wearing was a crop top and shorts when I finally got home I went straight to my room and got my pj's on and cried my self to sleep it was like it wasn't the same with out Chloe and Emily they went back to visit there parents and now its like i cant tell anyone my girl problems I know I feel like i'm a selfish bitch for saying this but it seems like nobody evens cares about me I got up got my switchblade and went to the bathroom and slit my wrist 1 on each ha like anyone would even notice it started to bleed even bad whatever idc anyways its fine after that I didn't even bother to clean up there blood I just went straight to bed.

Note:

I am so sorry that I haven't been posting lately I've been busying in school and life has just got tuff and hard on me so I just need time to post so don't think that I just quite writing this I am trying the best that I can---xoxo Katelyn(Dally)