SleepOver

Night of sleepover

Katelyn's POV:

As we were waiting on the couch Chloe was sleeping on Johnny and Emily was sleeping on Two-bit which Steve was pretty mad because he didn't accept it but be she was sleeping peaceful and he didn't want to wake her and I was lying my head on Soda and he was stroking my hair which I didn't mind at all but Dally on the other head kept on giving Soda dirty looks cause he didn't accept it he didn't want me to get hurt.

A couple mins later Darry and Pony walked down slowly so they didn't wake up Emily and Chloe and he told me that the room was ready for us to go in so as I got up Soda pulled me back down and lifted me up and carried me up bridal style and Two-bit and Johnny did the same things and placed them on the bed and went to get there bags so when they wake up they can change and they put there bags down and kissed there forehead and left and Soda was the last one to leave he finally put me down and kissed me on the lips.

Soda's POV:

I carried Katelyn is she light as a dog I wonder how much she ways and when I put her down her pants when down and I saw cuts on her legs but I didn't say anything to her I kissed her and said Goodnight babe and left and walked down stairs and when I walk down all I can think about was what did she do and while thinking that I walked straight into the wall and fell back boy i was embreaassed I got back up and walked to Dally and asked if I can talk to him outside alone, when we walked outside I told Dally what I saw on her thighs and I asked if he tough what I was thinking that maybe she cuts cause some of them looked fresh after that he said he will talk to her tomorrow so we walked in and I went to my room and jumped onto bed and fell asleep.

Dally's POV:

Soda was walking down the stair and all of the sudden he walked into a walk and fell to the ground then got back up and walked up to me and ask if he can talk to me outside and I said sure, when Soda was talking to me he said that he saw cuts on Katelyn thighs and that so looked fresh and asked if she cuts I don't know if she does I told him I would talk to her tomorrow and we walked back into the house and fell asleep early.

Katelyn's POV:

I wonder if Soda saw my cuts what if he tells Dally I was saying out loud but I thought I was saying it my head while I was getting dress,but I was wrong and thats when Chloe and Emily woke up and asked that I was talking about so they came up to me and they and saw my cuts  cause i didn't have anyone pants or shirt on I only had a  bra and underwear on then they saw that  some were  old and somewhere fresh and they wanna me to explain what happened and how I go them.

Chloe's and Emily's POV:

We both work up from Katelyn talking to her self while getting dress and she only had a bra and underwear on and we asked her what these cuts where from we only found out because we heard her talking maybe if Soda saw and if he was going to tell Dally.

Sooner or later she finally decided to tell us what happened she explained that back home while she was living with her dad when Dally left he couldn't beat him up anymore and he went to beating her up and some times she would hide in her closet so he wouldn't find me and so she would cut myself to take away the pain cause she had nobody here for her and that she only had Chloe here but most of the time my dad wouldn't let her out of the house while she was telling us she started to tears up so we both went in to hug her and didn't let her go so after that we all got are pjs on and we watched movies and laid down.

Katelyn's POV:

When I was telling them what happened I explained everything how when Dally left he couldn't beat him anymore so he would beat me and I would hide in the closet so he wouldn't find me and I would cut myself after that I started to cry and they both pulled me into a group hug and we all got are pjs on and watched movies under the covers and went to bed. 

Goodnight guys I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Chloe's and Emily's POV:

LOVE YOU GUYS TOO

EMILY SCREAMED ME TOO I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Katelyn's POV:

I hope that she didn't wake the guys up down stairs and in there rooms.Then we all drifted to sleep.