Step-Sister ?

Emily's POV:

Hi let me introduce myself I am Emily Randle and i am 15 years old and recently I just found out that I have a step brother name Steve Randle who is 17 years old I don't know where he is so I am trying to find him  I love the color blue it was my favorite color plus i loved action, I just got off a train that took me to Tulsa,Oklahoma I started to walk and I walked into a store first to steal some cigarettes after I did that I walked to the DX and as i walked in there were to guys there and I read there name tags and the first one say Sodapop and the other one say Steve as they hear the door open right away the ask why am I smoking aren't  I to young to be when they say that I don't answer cause i was to busy looking at the Steve guy wording if it was my brother after a while I got back to my own self so I go up to the Steve guy and ask for his last name and he ask why and you say I just need to know and then he says Steve Randle and you run up and jumps onto his arms, and then I said I am Emily Randle and I am your step-sister and I am 15 years old and Ive been looking for you ever since I found out about you 

Steve's POV:

This girl who looked about 13-17 came in and was smoking and she was standing there looking at are name tags and then me and Sodapop asked why she was smoking cause she looked to young to be and after 5 mins she finally got back too herself and asked me what my last name was I asked why and she said cause she just needed to know so I commented Steve Randle and out of nowhere she came up to me and jumped on me and hugged me and said that she was my step-sister Emily Randle that I never knew about and she said she heard about me and she was trying to find me ever since that day.

After I fully looked at her i didn't like the outfit she was in it was to inappropriate so I took off my DX shirt and then i took off my white t-shirt under neath it and made her wear it cause she had a short crop top that was blue and ended right above her bellybutton and then she had shorts that were really short and she had high tops on and a black leather jacket but I made her put my shirt on cause I didn't need any guy hitting on my baby sister after she finished i told her that work will be over in 5 mins so just stay still.

Emily's POV:

Wow I already know that he is so overprotected he made me wear his white t-shirt because he didn't like my outfit cause it was to inappropriate and he didn't want guys hitting on me so after I changed he told me that work would be done in  5 mins so I just waited there after work the guy  Sodapop walked home alone and Steve wanted to take to me this so called place the dingo or whatever it was called. 

As we were walking down the street to the dingo I started to tell Steve about how our mom and stepdad died are real dad walked out on us when we were little kids I was 5 and he was 7 years old and then I kept on continuing I was telling Steve that after they died I was in a girls home then i got moved to a foster home and I didn't like it so I decided to ran away and find you, after i finish telling him we reached the  dingo and we walked in and we sat down.

Steve's POV:

I cant believe our mom and stepdad died and the worse part is that I cant believe that Emily was thrown into a girls homes and then she was thrown into a foster home that she hated with her guts, it was so sad to hear what happened but after she finished we got to the dingo and sat down and started to order we but ordered a burger with coke. After we finished i payed for the meal and we walked out and she reached into her bag and got out a cancer stick and light it up, I  then took it for her and threw it on the ground.

Emily's POV:

I walked out first and reached into my bad to get a cigarette and as i finish lighting it up Steve to it from me and threw in on the ground and took the rest away from me. I started yelling STEVE!!! why did you do that.

Steve's POV: 

After I did that she yelled my name and then I grabbed her hand an said listen baby its bad for you, you don't even to do that your only five teen years old. We started to walk down to the Curtis house and when we got there Two-bit was the first to stand up after he saw her.

Emily's POV:

We started to walk again and we go to a house this time and I let Steve walk in first and then i walked in there after Steve and this guy with a  Mickey mouse shirt stood up right away man he was good looking.

Steve's POV: 

Guys this is my step sister Emily and Emily this is Darry, Sodapop, who you already meet before, Dally, Two-bit ,Ponyboy, Johnny, and he pointed to all them.  

Emily's POV:

Damn all the guys where handsome but Two-bit caught my eye the most and Steve told me that there was two girls I can be friends with but they aren't here.

Steve's POV:

They were all talking at once.

The Gangs POV:

Steve we didn't know that you had a sister.

Why didn't you tell us?

Where will she live?

Why is she here?

Emilly's POV:

They were all talking at once and I was getting really scared so I started to look down at the ground. One person said Steve we didn't know that you had a sister. Why did you tell us? Where will she live? Why is she here? as I keep looking down i noticed Two-bit kept on looking at me and Steve started to answer the questions.

Steve's POV:

I notice that Emily started to look down at the ground because she was getting scared cause they were all talking at once but she didn't notice me looking at her after that I started to answer there questions. 

I didn't tell you guys that i had a sister because I never thought that she would remember me of coming to look for me. 

She can live at my house with me and she is here because and when i looked at here eyes she was tearing up but I had to contiune she is here because are real dad walked out on us as little kids and recently are mom and stepdad died and Emily was place in a girls home and then a foster home that she didn't like so she ran away after i finished that Katelyn walked in and said that Chloe was coming in soon. When Katelyn saw Emily she was shocked and I knew what she was thinking until I introduced her to Emily and told Katelyn that she was my sister.

Katelyn's POV:

I walked in and the first thing I said was that Chloe would be in a few, and then I saw that Steve had a girl with him I finally thought to my self that he found a girl to date until see introduced me to her and said Katelyn this is Emily my sister Emily this is Katelyn after that she asked if me her and Chloe could talk out side. I walked outside up to Chloe and introduced them to each other. As we were talking we all found out that we are the same age and that we all ran away to find our brothers.

Chloe's POV:

I was smoking when I heard the front door open I saw Katelyn with a girl I didn't know her name until Katelyn introduced her to me. After that we started to talk and all three of us found out that we had a lot in common like we all 3 were 15 and that we all ran away to find our brothers how cool is that.

Emily's POV:

I asked Katelyn if I could talk to her and Chloe out side and we got to know each other all very well 1 fact we all found out is that we are all the same age and that we all ran away to find out brother and that they are all in the same gang together wow how cool is that. After that we all just went into inside and Chloe put out her smoke.