Stormy Night

Katelyn's POV:

As night came it started to thunder and lighting  and down pour really bad and I was getting really scared  I haven't told anyone that I was scared of it except Chloe and Emily since they were my best friends but they weren't at the Curtis house, and the hole gang was here expected for them too.

Johnny then came up to me and asked me were Chloe was and honestly I didn't know what to say cause I didn't know where she was.

Johnny's POV:

I saw Katelyn sit on the couch curdled up like a ball I decided to go up to her and asked if she knew where Chloe was but she didn't answer so I just left her.

Katelyn's POV:

As the rain started to come down harder and so did the thunder and lighting did to I kept ob jumping up and down and making a noise under my breath nobody could here me after awhile I went out side and sat underneath the porch to wait to Chloe and Emily to come over.

While I was waiting outside it was getting harder and harder and them i saw to figures running as fast as they could and they were soak  and wet and as i stepped out far I saw it was Chloe and Emily and I ran up to hug them and told them they got my worried after that I asked them to slept over and they said yes so we walked back to there houses so they can get there clothes and after the finished packing there clothes we started to run back and as we were walking back Darry was outside waiting on the porch and I now realize I was in trouble because I didn't tell him I was going out. As I walked up to the stairs Darry started to yell at me and I felt tears coming down my eyes cause I hate when people yell at me.

Darry's POV:

Katelyn was on the couch jumping and down cause of the thunder and lighting and then Johnny came up and asked her something but she didn't answer and then her left and a couple mins later she went outside, and 20 mins she never came inside and when i went out there she wasn't there and so I went in side to ask the gang if they saw Katelyn and they all said no.

The Gangs POV:

Darry walked outside and came in and asked us all if we saw Katelyn and we all said no and Dally started flipping out cause she always tells him where she is going and she didn't this time.Then Darry went back outside and we heard him yelling at Katelyn.

Dally's POV:

Darry came back into the house and asked us if we knew where Katelyn went and we all said we didn't and I started to flip out cause when Katelyn goes out she always tells me where she is going and this time she didn't and Darry goes back outside and we heard him Started yelling at Katelyn.

Darry's POV:

I went back outside after that and waited for her to come back and I saw three figures started to walk up to the house and I saw that it was Katelyn, Chloe and, Emily and I started to yell at Katelyn cause she scared the living shit out of me cause I didn't know where she went and I look down and she was crying and and then i heard the door open behind me and the hole gang came outside and Johnny ran to Chloe and brought her inside to dry off and change and then Two -bit ran to Emily to help her dry off and pick out clothes for her to wear. I told the rest to go inside so I can talk to Katelyn alone.

Katelyn came to sit down so I can talk to her and I saw that she was crying so I pulled her onto my lap and before I started talking I asked her  what was wrong she told me that when people yell at her it makes her cry and, she doesn't like it so I said that i was sorry and I pulled her into a hug and asked her where she went and she explain that she saw Chloe and Emily running down the street and she asked them if they wanted to have a sleep over and they all walked back together so they can get there clothes.

After that to make her feel better I decide to give her a nickname and I came up with Cutie Pie and I told her it and she loved it and then she asked if her and Chloe and Emily can stay in the spare room that they have and I said yes.

Katelyn's POV:

After the hole gang came out cause they heard Darry yelling at me Two-bit came to help emily and Johnny came to help Chloe and then Darry told the rest to go inside so he can talk to me he notice that I was crying so he pulled me onto lap and I explain that when people yell at me it makes me cry and then he asked where I went so I explained that I saw Emily and Chloe running in the street so I ran up to them and asked if they wanted to have a sleep over and they said yes I went back to get there clothes with them and after that he said he was sorry for yelling and then I asked him if me, Emily and Chloe can stay in the spare room and he said yes and then he gave me a nickname and it was Cutie Pie and I loved that name.

After that Darry got up to go inside and then Sodapop came out and he started to ask what happened and why Darry was yelling at me and I explained that I saw Chloe and Emily and I started to run to them and I asked them if they wanted to have a sleep over and then said yes so I walked back with them to get there clothes and I didn't tell anyone I was leaving and I came back and he started yelling at me cause I scared him.

After that Sodapop lend into to kiss my and I kissed him back and he asked me to be his girl and I said yes I will.

Sodapop's POV: 

After Darry came inside I went outside and I asked what happened and she explained everything  after that I kissed Katelyn and I asked her to be my girl and she said yes I was so happy I been waiting for her to be my girl I just didn't know when to ask her after that Darry peaked his through the door and called Soda, Cutie Pie its time to come in and get your sleep over ready. 

I turned and look at Katelyn and said Cutie Pie is your nickname and she said yes I asked if I could call her that and she said yes.