Horrible Dream

Katelyn's POV:

Today is December 23 1966

Dream:

When I woke up I saw Darry in the room that I used to have before I moved out with Dally and Johnny into a house of are own I wasn't feeling good but I was really thirsty so I got out of bed and walked down stairs to see everyone sleeping in the room except Dally,Pone and Steve and then I remember what happened to Dally I wanted to bawl so bad but I did't I walked out in time to watch the sunset and thats when I saw Pone on his roof but he didn't notice me thank god,the sunset sure was pretty it was a purple like sky it reminds me of Dally but I don't think he ever saw one maybe he should I went back in a started to make dinner for all of us well everyone except me I refuse to eat I started to make chicken,mashed potato with gravy and corn and salad even thought they were going to eat it, as I was cutting up the salad and putting it in a bowl arms wrapped around me I think it was Soda and Pone came out cause they were up and soon everyone woke up.

"Katie why are you out of bed"asked a worried soda and still half asleep

"I woke up and I was hungry so I'm making dinner for all of us and trust me I am fine i'm good you guys can watch tv while I make the dinner"I lied I wasn't hungry I wasn't okay I was hurt broken it's like someone killed me on the inside while I was cooking I blocked out the nosies that were around even while making the food I got lost in my train of thoughts and left the house and started walking around town I was on the sidewalk and then next thing I knew that I was in the street cars honking at me when strong muscles pulled me back to the sidewalk.

"Stupid girl are you okay"It was steve but he didn't realize that it was me cause I had no makeup on and I was facing a different way they he was.

"Ye...yes i'm okay i..i gotta go"thats when I got out of his hold and broke down crying running all the way to the Curtis house but then turned to the lot with Steve following me calling after me.

"Katelyn are you okay I did't know it was you i'm sorry come here"I stopped and started making my way back to him and jumping into his hug

"Steve will Dally be okay will he be home before christmas I need him Steve"I said while crying getting all my tears on his shirt but he didn't mind

"Umm...Katelyn remember he didn't make...make it"

"DALLY DIDN'T MAKE IT I NEEDED HIM THE MOST HE WAS THE ONLY ONE LEFT IN MY FAMILY I TOLD EVERYTHING TO HIM"

"Katelyn its okay lets just go back to the house"

"NO I DON'T WANT TO JUST GET AWAY FROM ME"I ran away from Steve and walked over over to the wall and punched it and I heard a snap and I broke down crying and screaming thats when I someone woke me up

Dream ended:

Two's POV:

I was in Katelyn's room watching her sleep cause I had to watch her while Darry,Soda Steve where at work at Pone was getting Christmas presents for all of us while I was looking at Katelyn  she started screaming and I tired waking her up and when I did she was crying like I never seen her before like this.

"Two is...is Dally alive"

"Yes baby he is why" I had my concerned face one and worried one

"He died in my dream"

"Come here"I patted a spot open on my lap

"Look Katelyn I promise you that Dally is okay and he will be out of the hospital before you know it so how about we go se Steve and Soda"

I left so she can get dress and while I was waiting outside and I can see is the sorrow in her eyes and the pain and regret that she blames on her self I hope she cheers up cause tomorrow is Christmas eve

Katelyn's POV:

After Two made me feel better he told me to get dress so we can see Steve and Soda I put on a blue shirt with blue jean shorts and my blue converse it wasn't anything good and for my hair I put it in a ponytail.

"Two lets go i'm ready"with that I jumped on his back and he started to walk down to the dx and crack jokes and while I was laying on him when we got to the dx there were no girls there shocker we walked into the dx and Soda looked up when the bel...

"Two lets go i'm ready"with that I jumped on his back and he started to walk down to the dx and crack jokes and while I was laying on him when we got to the dx there were no girls there shocker we walked into the dx and Soda looked up when the bell when off and I jumped off Two's back and ran to Soda.

"Hey babe what are you doing here"Soda said while still holding me

"Well I woke up and Two said how about we go to the DX to see you guys and hell was I up to that"

"Thats sweet but if Darry comes home and your out of bed your in trouble"

"I know but I love you"I said hoping that he would't make me leave.

"I love you too but how about you go home and get rest i'll see you later"

"Tell Steve we say hi"and with that I jumped on Two's back agaain and he started to walk home and I fell asleep on his back  its something to do then cry I just miss Dally.