Worried sick!

Two's POV:

I didn't know to explain to them that I found Kittens outside but when I realize that both her hands were banged up and that she was in Bucks jacket I opened the door and placed her on the couch and Dal came in and saw her and had a sick face on.

"Two what happened"

Well Dal I found her out side on the grass passed out and her hand wrapped up both of them he sat in quiet until he saw the jacket she was wearing.

"T...Thats bucks why does she have it on Two say here with her I am going to bucks"

Dally's POV:

Two walked into the house carrying kittens in and put her on the couch I had a bad feeling in my stomach that something bad happened.

"Two what happened"

"I found her outside like this with her hand wrapped up wearing Bucks jacket"

"Two watch her I need to find Buck"

I walked out of the house running to Bucks house when I got there I didn't even knock on the door 

"BUCKK!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!"

"Whats up dal"

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LITTLE SISTER WHY WAS SHE SLEEPING OUT SIDE THE CURTIS HOUSE WITH HER HANDS WRAPPED UP AND IN YOUR JACKET"

"Dal claim down I didn't do anything she did it all to herself and she most of took my jacket when I was out"

"What happened then"

"She ran all the way here and asked if she could stay here and I said yes and she went to change into a crop top and short that you can see her ass in and she came up and walked behind the bar to get some beer and I pulled it away from her and gave her water and then she ran up to the room crying and ran to the bathroom and I started screaming her name and I hear glass brake and screamed her name again and heard glass break and then I broke the door down and then saw glass in botch hands so I took them out and wrapped them and she curled into my chest and was telling me how she felt like nobody wanted her and she felt worthless and she wanted to die and I stopped her and she fell asleep and I watched her all night and then fell asleep on the floor"

"OMG I NEED TO TALK TO HER AND IS THAT ALL"

"Yes it is"

Goodbye I walked out of the house and ran all the way to the Curtis house and all I need was to talk to Kittens she was awake when I got there so I pulled her outside and talked to her.

"Buck told me what happen why would you even try that"

"Well I was tired of the way I lived and I thought that everyone hated me and even you"

"Kittens thats not true we all love you and care about you even me more then them your my sister and I would die if anything happened to you"

"Awe Dal Im so sorry for causing all this trouble please don't tell them what happened"

"Okay Baby girl but you need to tell Soda he cares about you so much I love you"

" I love you to" She got up and walked inside to talk to Soda