Storm Part 1

Pony's POV:

"Johnny were Katie why isn't is here already"

"Pone idk the powers out and the schools on lockdown they check the hallways for people they will find her"

"Johnny wait wait remember how we told her about this morning and she jumped and said no we were lying"

"Ya Pone I do we gotta find her"

"Lets go now"

When me and Johnny left the lunch room we started to run down the hallways together and we stopped to pick up a bag we found oh no thats Katie's bag.

"Johnny the bag thats that Kittens"

"Oh no pone we gotta run home to find her lets go"

We try to run home as fast as we can but the snow storm is getting worse and worse and it was dark since there was no power we get to the house and we run in together.

"GUYS GUYS WERE IS KATELYN"

"Pone Johnny shhh she is sleeping on the couch" 

She starts screaming its either a dream or she forgot where she was we all run over to her to see if she's okay but not Soda he's in the shower.

"Soda Soda Soda"

"Darry get Soda now now"

"SODA!!SODA WHERE ARE YOU"

"Guys shh its a dream"

"Soda get dress and get out here now"

"Baby Baby its okay I am here whats wrong"

"I...I...I...I didn't remember anything after when you picked me up from school I thought you were gone"

"Babe whats was the dream about I don't wanna talk about it"

Katelyn's Dream:

The power went out and I was running and bumped into someone.

"Omg I am so sorry"

"Babe is that you"

"Yes it is can you just take me home"

I then jumped into his chest and just started to bawl non stop he then put me in his car and i fell asleep.We were at a red light when I woke up.

"SODA!SODA!WATCH OUT A CAR"

Noooo noooo it was too late the car already hit the side and my car door was jammed against another door Soda Baby are you okay I moved over to him to check if he was okay no there was no pulse he was dead it was too late I kissed Soda on the head and told him this Soda you were my first love and you still are no matter what I am still no moving on no matter what I love you baby always and forever and I was pregnant with you child I will just have to raise it by myself I love you baby boy.I fell asleep and people were trying to wake me up.

Katelyn's POV:

I heard all the guys yelling get Soda get Soda now.

"Baby Baby its okay I am here now"

"I just didn't remember anything after you picked me up"

"Baby its okay just good back to sleep I love you"

"I love you too"

Soda's POV:

The guys were yelling at me to get out and when I did Kittens were screaming I told here that everything would be okay and to go back to sleep and she did.I just let her sleep on me I didn't mind it at all its was okay with me since I was dating her but I had to guess that they dream was really bad cause she was screaming.

I slowly got up because she was still sleeping on me and dinner was ready and they didn't want me too wake her up so we just let her sleep when dinner was ready Pone came up to me.

"Soda dinner is ready and Darry said not to wake her up"

"Guys the power might go out tonight"

"Dar Kitten is scared of the dark if she wakes up and the power is off she will scream again and the dinner is good"

"Kittens your up"

"Yea SuperDope"

"Sit down eat dinner"

"Baby how was you sleep"

"It was good this time still tired tho"

"Aah you hungry and come here"

"No I am good"

Kittens sat on my lap while i was eating and her head was on my shoulder and when I was eating she fell asleep again cause we heard her snoring so I got up and put her on the couch and sat with her she's so cute when she sleeps.