Trouble...Cops?

Katelyn's POV:

I woke up sleeping on the couch will everyone else was sleeping so I decided to sneak out to see Dally today and I feel way better then ever, I went into Soda's room and and got clothes ready I then went into the bathroom and turned on the hot water and and took off my clothes and stepped in letting the hot water hit my back it felt nice after the shower was over i dried off and put a white crop top on and a blue jeans and my leather jacket and I put my stitch blade in my back pocket.

After I finished I opened Soda window and jumped out of it and walked over to the hospital I know that it will be bad sneaking out of the house knowing Darry he will get mad he's like a father to me and I haven't been behaving lately and he's gett...

After I finished I opened Soda window and jumped out of it and walked over to the hospital I know that it will be bad sneaking out of the house knowing Darry he will get mad he's like a father to me and I haven't been behaving lately and he's getting mad but i'm a winston and we don't care about anything as I was walking down to the hospital I was lucky that no soc came across me  the walk was about 30 mins but I didn't mind cause I was seeing my brother as I got to the hospital I didn't even have to ask cause I knew the room now again I walked up to the 3rd floor and he's door was close so I opened it and looked at him my poor baby isn't away yet I put over a car and crabbed his hand and kissed it and talked again.

"Hey baby it's me Katie I miss you here are you getting to get better anytime soon life kinda sucks without you sorry I couldn't wish yesterday I was sick but anyways I wrote a song for you here is goes

I'm staring out into the night,

Trying to hide the pain.

I'm going to the place where love

And feeling good don't ever cost a thing.

And the pain you feel's a different kind of pain.

Well I'm going home,

Back to the place where I belong,

And where your love has always been enough for me.

I'm not running from.

No, I think you got me all wrong.

I don't regret this life I chose for me.

But these places and these faces are getting old,

So I'm going home.

Well I'm going home.

The miles are getting longer, it seems,

The closer I get to you.

I've not always been the best man or friend for you.

But your love remains true.

And I don't know why.

You always seem to give me another try.

So I'm going home,

Back to the place where I belong,

And where your love has always been enough for me.

I'm not running from.