Chloe and Johnny

Chloe's POV:

Today i am going to ask Johnnycakes if he wants to go to the dingo with me so I have to get ready i was looking through the limited close i have at my moms house oh i forgot to say that i live with my mom and Two-bit, I think today i will wear a black crop top and really sort shorts and with black heels and a black leather jacket.

As I start to walk down the street to the Cutis house i hear an engine behind me and then I start to walk fast and then the car stops and 5 Socs get out of the car.

Whats a pretty lady like you walking by yourself 

I freeze in silent and then you try to run and they pin you to the ground and 1 sits on you and holds a switch blade to your neck and you tired fighting back but it doesn't work then you scream

Dally!! Darry!! Ponyboy!! Sodapop!! Steve!! Two-bit!! Johnny!! 

1 Socs say shut her up already and the next you you know you heard people running to you and you past out cold.

Two-bit POV:

As i was watching mickey-mouse at the Curtis house I hear my sister Chloe scream all are names I ran so fast to where she was and the Socs were there and they were on top of her and she was pasted out. 

Steve POV: 

As I was at the DX I  hear  Chloe scream are names so loud and as I ran there so fast I saw Two-bit   trying to fight of the Socs but him self so i go and help him and we beat 1 up and then they all ran into the car and drove away. 

I then pick up Chloe and carried here bridal style back to the Curtis house we put here on the couch and Darry comes in and ask what happened and we told him and he help stitched her up and then we all sit on the floor until she wakes up.

Johnny's POV: 

I walk in and see Chloe on the couch in  a nice outfit with cuts all over her face and then i ask them what happened to her and they tell me some Socs beat her up, I ran over to Chloe and was holding her hand until she woke up and i gave her a kiss on her forehead.

5 Hours Later:

Chloe's POV: 

I wake up to Johnny holding my hand and he started to scream she's awake i started to ask everyone what happened and nobody would tell me, then out of nowhere Johnny asked me on a date i screamed yes and then hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

Johnny's POV:

When i asked Chloe out she said yes  I was so happy that she said yes and i was  shocked too. Ill pick you up tomorrow at 7.