I'm running away!

Morning time

Katelyn's POV:

It's almost sunrise and I am planning to run away back to New York to get more of my belonging I hope that I don't worry them to much I leave a small note for the hole gang to read 

     Dear Gang,

I am going away for a few days I hope you don't mind but ill be back as soon as I can don't worry about me I will be safe xoxo CUTIE PIE.

I left the note on the front door so they will see it right away I don't know what time it is all I know is that its before sunrise so I am going to go to the lot to see the sunrise the sunrise is really pretty its a beautiful view after this is over I run all the way back to the train station I buy the train ticket that goes back to New York the train ride goes right through so it only should take 10 or more hours. While the train started to move I started to read a book called Gone With The Wind'' that Pony let me borrow I at least got up to 20 pages before i went to sleep.

Darry's POV: 

I wake up and look at the clock and its say 7:00 and I walk down the stairs and I was the first one up I looked on the door and I was found a not on the door and it was a note from Cutie Pie I read the note and it says,

Dear Gang,

I am going away for a few days and I hope you don't mind but i will be bad soon as I can don't worry about me I will be safe xoxo Cutie Pie

I was going insane I didn't know where she was going or what she was doing why didn't she tell me or Dally this seems fishy I started to think to myself I hope she isn't going back to NewYork and going to her house were her dad is, after reading the note I take it off the door and put it in my pocket half sticking out and half in, I started to make breakfast and then I heard Pony and Soda walking down the stairs and Two-bit and Steve walks in the house and then Chloe and Emily gets up screaming where is Katelyn as Dally walkings into the door and say yae what happened to her where is she.Dally saw the note in my pocket and he pulled it out and started to read it and then he pulled me off to the side and asked if I knew where she went in a quiet voice cause he didn't want to scare the others mostly Soda. We just made up a lie and said that Katelyn went out early this morning and we don't know what time she will be back.

Later on in the day:

Katelyn's POV:

I woke up with a couple mins of the train ride left finally the train ride was over I don't even know how long the train ride was all I knew that I was back in NewYork and I wasn't happy because I was scared that I will get hit when I got off the train ride it  was 4:00pm that was kinda late I didn't have anything except my pocketbook and some money and a hairbrush and some makeup and last my switch blade in my pocket.

I walk up to this food place and order the usually a burger and some fries I don't think it will be that good like the dingo in Tulsa. I finally got the food and it was really bad so I didn't finish it so I got a box to go after they gave me the box I left and payed for the meal.

I started to walk back to my old house and I only ran away 2 weeks ago it wasn't long and I am already having a better life back there I love it cause I have a new friends. I finally got back to my old house and the door was unlocked and the devil(my dad)  home so i ran into my room to get some clothes and pictures of me and mom and dally and everything that was in my room and i wanted after that I then went into my dads room and went over to the safe and I took all the money there, there was only $20,000 that was a lot I wondered how he got it all well now all that money is mine after that I went to a hotel to stay it just for the night with my big suitcase I had I think that it was a extra large one cause it fit a lot into to and I had extra room so the next day I can go back and get more things.

Back in Tulsa Oklahoma:

Soda's POV:

Its been a day that Katelyn has been gone boy did I missed her she was my girl my baby girl and she was gone we don't know where she even went we didn't even get a phone call from her and I know that it has only been a 1 day maybe we will all get lucky tomorrow and she will tell us where she went,its now 12:00am and its getting late so I am going to head to bed.

Dally's POV:

Katelyn has only been gone for a day and she hasn't even called and I am getting  worried hopefully she knows better then going back to NewYork cause of everything that happened to her before with dad betting her anytime and somethings when she didn't even do anything I am going to head to bed and wait tomorrow for a phone call and it was only me and Soda up but soon he went to bed so bye. 

The Next Day:

Katelyn's POV:

I barely got any sleep last night and when I finally did I looked at the clock and it was 12:00 in the afternoon I would figure that nobody is in the house like yesterday so instead of going thought the front door I walked into the back and climbed up the fire escape and walked into the window and nobody was there again so before I left the house finally I decide that this will be my last time ever going to the house ever not even when he dies am  I coming back so I walked back around the hole house and looked up and down and there was nothing else I took except for my moms bracelets and earring and necklets.I heard someone come through the door and it was my dead bet dad I ran all the way to my room and grabbed my pillows and blankets and jumped out the window.Before he could see my and then I ran all the way to my hotel room and emptied the suitcase and packed it neatly I am planing on leave in 2 more days I just wanna explore her for a few.I picked up the phone  and called the Curtis house I new that number from the back of my head to the front so I started to dial.

Darry answered and said,

Hello this is Darry.

Hi Darry can I talk to Sodapop.

Wait Cutie Pie is this you?

Ya it is.

Where are you? You have been gone for 2 days almost 3.

I am in NewYork I went back to get some of my stuff I am at a hotel right now staying here until I leave, can I talk to Soda.

SODA!!! ITS FOR YOU HE YELLED!

Hi this is Soda.

Hey Soda its me Katelyn how are you?

Katelyn where have you been we have been worried about you, and I okay just missing you and your pretty face,

Soda I took a train back to NewYork to get my belongs more of then and I did something bad.

Baby what did you do?

I...I never mind I explain it to you when I get home in a couple days be safe.

Okay babe I love you.

I love you too.

Is dally there?

DALLY ITS FOR YOU!!OUCCHH  my ears were ringing thats the second person today why? I wondered.

Hello?

Dally its me Katie. 

Baby girl where have you been?

I thought to my self that was the three person today to ask me that why, Ive been in NewYork back at the house to get all my things Dally between me and you I stole $20,000 from dad.

Y..you what your..your were we were worried sick about you please come home as soon as you can we all miss you here even Soda be safe and don't go into that house anymore.

Hey Dally I got to go tell the rest of the gang that I said hi.

Cutie Pie says hi guys.

HII!! They all screamed.Well I have to go Dally by love you.

Love you too. 

I ended the phone call with them and jumped into bed.