Christmas Eve

Katelyn's POV:

Today is December 24th 1966

I woke up today in my room all I remember was being on Two's back so he had to bring me up here but I woke up from Soda tickling me and Pone jumping on my bed I started to laugh and I couldn't help it.

"Soda Soda stop I...I can't breath"Pone stopped jumping on the bed and Soda stopped tickling me

"Come on Katelyn we all wanna go out and do something get dress I love you"

"I love you to Soda"and with that he walked out so I can get dress and I picked a Red dress that had black on it too I took my red heels and put them on I curled my hair and left it down I did my makeup and the red lipstick and my red earrings and walked down stairs and the guys made all nosies.

When I walked down I told myself"Dally zawsze powtarzał, że wyglądał całkiem w tej sukni Brakuje mi go tak bardzo"(Dally always said that I looked pretty in this dress I miss him so much)

"What was that Baby"Soda said

"Oh it was nothing were are we going"I said trying to act happy

"To the dingo lets go"and with that we started walking and I was talking to myself again

"Dally będzie lepiej(will Dally get better),tęsknię za nim(I miss him),to moja wina, że ​​mnie nienawidzisz(this is my fault I hate me)On mi wybaczyć, bo wiem, że nie mogę sobie wybaczyć (will he forgive me cause I know that I can't forgive myself)"I was talking to myself when Darry started to talk to me I knew that it was him cause of the voice

"Baby girl are you okay"He said while waving a hand in front of my face

"Nie, nie jestem w porządku, jestem po prostu udaje się do uśmiechu i nikt nie może zobaczyć, że i ile ja kurwa przegap Dally życzę był tutaj muszę mu najbardziej"I started to bawl by the end of what I was saying"

"Baby english please you know we can't understand you"

"No i'm not okay i'm just faking a smile and nobody can see that and how much I fucking miss Dally I wish he was here I need him the most"

"I know you do we do to and trust me he is getting better by the day and soon he will be out"I walked into the dingo and sat where the rest where sitting they ordered there drinks and I only got a water and when they got there food I only ordered fries when It was time to pay I gave Darry the money cause he does everything for me after that we walked home and I went to my room put on my minnie shirt and pants and went to bed.