New life as a soc

Cherry's POV:

I was really happy that Katie wanted to be a Soc but i didn't know about what Kates gang would say when they found out.

"Katie Katie wake up wake up"

"Im up"

"Come on lets do your hair and makeup and mom got you a new back pack to and school things"

We went to find good clothes for us to wear today and we finally found the right one I finally did her hair and makeup and she loved it and so did I so I did the same thing to me after that we walked down stairs and Bob and Randy and I whispered to Kate

"Kate on the count of three lets tell them the news together"

"Okay"

"1...2...3 Kate is living with us and she is going to become a soc"

"Thats good new they said and picked us up and was spinning us and hugging us"

"Come now lets go girl we are late"

"Bye mom and dad"We both said

"Bye girls"

When we finally got to school we told each other where to met for lunch

See y'all later then they all turned around and screamed bye.

Katelyn's POV:

I walking to my locker and the boys were there oh shit I was thinking what am I going to do I have to get my things I still walked to my locker and right as I got there the boys noticed me and Steve ran up to hug me so did Two Pone and Johnny I hugged back but then opened my locker and walked to first class and they were all in my class English I sat were I always sat and that sat there to the teacher said Boys and Girl please pick 4 people to work with oh shit Cherry and Bob and Randy aren't in my class so I guess that I will have to pick the gang instead.When all the classes finally ended it was time for lunch thank god I was really happy about that when I got there the gang was there and so was Cherry Bob and Randy I went to go sit with them instead after lunch was finally done we went to are last class and then we were able to go home thank god as we walked out we all saw Dally oh god I hid behind them and thank god he didnt see me.

"Where is my little sister I want her back I wanna see her"

"Dally how back you ask Soda what he did later on today"

He got mad and walked away thank god then  we needed to get gas and we walked to the dx Randy when to pay for the gas and me and Cheryy went to get Soda and candy and Randy left us money after he walked out it was my luck Soda was working the Cash register my luck.I hid behind Cherry but since i am the prettiest girl in Tulsa Oklahoma he notice me while leaving.

"Is this all"

"Yes it is how much"

"That will be $5.00"

"Have a nice day Soda"

"Wait come back Kitten what...what...are...are you doing a soc"

Me and Cherry didn't answer him as if he told me never to talk to him again but I guess he forgot about that i don't care, Hey guys lets go to my house real quick so I can get things on the ride there we were talking about how I didn't talk to them we got to the house nobody was there so I ran in to get 2 necklets 1 of me and Dally as little kids in a heart and Dally's dog tags that he gave me.I ran back out and got into the car and we went to our house.

Dally's POV:

When Soda gets home he is getting it he did something to my baby sister and now she will not even come home what the fuck did he even do the guys came home and told me that Kittens was in different clothes and she wasn't answering them and she didn't even sit with them at lunch she sat with Randy,Bob,Cherry and then after school was over they all left together and she was dress like a soc with her hair done a makeup on I want her to explain to and this time I am not going to yell at her like always it just kills her even more then she is already I want her to get tested for depression pills.I finally hoping that it was Soda but it was Darry when he walked in we started talking about Kittens and Soda.