Chapter 21

Maya POV

Lucas couldn't have made last night more perfect for me. He was so gentle with me and showed great concern if I was alright. We cuddled under the stars then eventually packed up the Gator to head back to the house so that we could go to bed. I awoke in his arms but he was still sleeping peacefully. I was a little sore but not too much. I got up out of bed and went to shower while he slept. After I was done I went and got back in bed with him. I picked up my phone off the bedside table and decided to text Riley. 

"Hey Riles are you around?" - Maya

"I'm here peaches." - Riley 

"Riles, I finally went all the way with Lucas. :)" 

"Oh my gosh! Maya!! Are you doing okay?" 

"I'm perfect, it was perfect Riley." 

"I'm happy for you. But just know now that you finally did it that they will never stop begging. lmao"  -Riley

"He was kinda wanting it before this. lmao" -Maya

After texting with Riley my stomach started growling. It was already 10:00 and I was becoming hungry. I didn't want to wake Lucas so I quietly started to get up out of bed but was pulled back when strong arms wrapped around me. 

"Where do you think you are going?" Lucas mumbled. 

"I'm hungry." I replied. 

"You're not leaving yet." he said gripping me tighter. 

I rolled my eyes and turned to face him staring into his beautiful green eyes. "Don't fight me on this Huckleberry." 

"You will never be able to break free of my grip." he replied. 

I started trying to wiggle my way out of Lucas's grip letting out a small growl scream in the process. 

"If you don't let me go we won't have sex for a week." I warned him and he just looked at me with a grin. 

"Yeah we'll see how that goes. You can't resist me." he retorted. 

"Like hell I can't." I replied and he just chuckled, 

"We'll see about that." he replied and then he started kissing down my neck. I felt his hand go up under my shirt gently brushing along my hip. I shuddered at his touch. Damn him he was proving me wrong. I wasn't going to let him win this game. After he got done making the kissing the trails along my neck he looked up at me and smiled. I took that opportunity to grab him by his shirt pulling him right to me. Our faces were inches a part and I closed the gap between us making our lips make contact. I kissed him more ferociously than I ever did before making it so that the kiss was so full of passion. My distraction worked and finally I broke free of the kiss pushing him off me and making a run towards the door but when I got to it it was locked. I turned around to face him and he was looking at me with so much lust in his eyes. My face turned into a half smile as I watched him slowly walk towards me. I turned back to the door struggling to get it open. I finally got it only for it to be slammed shut. I turned around and looked at him.  He picked me up and threw me on the bed and by this time I was laughing really hard.  I stood up hoping I could get away only to be pulled down by leg causing me to land on my back on the bed. 

"You aren't going to get away that easy." he replied as he crawled over me. 

I rolled my eyes at him "I can't with you. Riley wasn't joking when she said you'd be begging." I giggled. 

"Don't even act like you don't want to either. I can tell by the look in your eyes and that little evil grin you gave me." he replied as he started tickling me. 

"Stop." I pleaded as I giggled. 

Lucas stopped and looked down at me. "I love you." he said to me. 

"I love you too." I replied as I gently traced the outline of his jaw with my finger. 

Lucas ended up being right. I couldn't resist him and that was fine because the second time was even better. After eating breakfast he told me wanted to take me horseback riding so that's what he did. It was a lot of fun and something I had never done before. After getting back from our ride we decided to do dinner in the city of Austin.  It just so happened that I had bought a dress in case did something like that. I decided to get another shower so that I could blow dry my hair and style it. The dress was very simple, it was yellow and stopped just above my knees. I curled my hair and did my make then went down to meet Lucas. Before heading downstairs I went over to my suitcase and grabbed picture that Kenz made him. I had forgot to give it to him. I made my way downstairs and he looked at me stunned. 

"You look so beautiful, Maya." he said as he took my hand. 

"You look handsome too Ranger Rick." I said with a smile. 

"You ready to go to dinner?" he asked. 

"I'm ready when you are." I replied. "But before we go I totally forgot that Kenzie wanted me to give you this." 

I handed him the picture and he looked at it "This is beautiful. I love it. I will have to put it in my room when we get home." he replied. 

"You know I was thinking that we should totally surprise her about you coming home." I suggested.

"Great mins think alike. I texted Mom and already told her to not say anything because I wanted to surprise her. 

Lucas grabbed my hand and together we walked hand in hand to his truck. Off to the city of Austin we go. Lucas had chose a restaurant that was overlooking the water and the city lights. It was so beautiful. I loved the pictures and couldn't wait to see it in person.