73K views = New Outtake! Riley rips Lucas a new one in the parking lot at Prom!

A/N: Over 73K views on the entire fic? THANK YOU! We are nearly reaching 80K! This is outtake is so long over due. This is newly written just for you guys as a thank you! If I hit 100K views on this story I'll write another one. You guys tell me what you'd like to see an outtake of in the comments and I'll choose one! Anyways this outtake is righter after Maya leaves the parking lot after she tells Lucas she's pregnant. :)

Lucas POV

The look on Maya's face after I told her to get out of my life was that of pure devastation and I hated myself for it but at the same time I was so pissed off. I was pissed off at the situation and took it out on Maya. I thought we had been so careful and then we both forgot about her being on the antibiotic. I turned back around to go inside and was met by Riley and Farkle who had followed us out here.

"Where is Maya?" Riley asked as she walked up to me.

"She left because I told her to get out of my life." I said to her.

Farkles face turned to shock and Riley looked like she was going to kill me.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she replied.

"No. This could have been avoided had she told me to put a condom on while she was on antibiotic." I answered.

Riley hiked up her dress so that she wouldn't step on it and walked towards me. Farkle grabbed her arm and she turned around to look at him. "Don't fucking touch me right now." she said to Farkle who put his hands up in surrender then I watched as she looked back at me. "It is not her fucking job to tell you when to put a condom on. You guys both agreed to not use them because she talked to me about it. Shit happens Lucas. Take some responsibility for what happened because I can tell you right now she has."

I sighed "I regretted what I said to her right after I said it. Look I just got accepted to college at NYU and now I find out I'm having a kid. This has come as a bit of a shock to me." I replied.

"You live in NYC for god sakes! You can still go to NYU, Lucas." she all but yelled. "She was so scared to tell you but I made her do it. "

I sighed. "I know, I know. I screwed up." I said in frustration. 

"Yeah you're fucking right you did. I'm so angry at you right now.  I don't know if I will ever forgive you for this. At a moment she needs you most and you tell her to get out of your life. If that's really what you want then I'll be happy to have my mother get your ass for child support and we will help her with the baby." she replied then she turned to look at Farkle. "Come on Farkle lets get out of here." 

"I'm sorry." I said to Riley. 

"I'm not the one you need to be apologizing to Lucas." she said to me and I could tell she was starting to get teared up. "Maya is terrified. She told me she didn't want to ruin your life and I pleaded with her to tell you because you deserved to know. I told her that you would be understanding and everything would be fine." 

"She probably hates me now. What do I do?" I said to Riley. I was now realizing how bad I fucked up. 

"I don't know Lucas. Honestly if I was her I wouldn't have a thing to do with you. But knowing how Maya is... I know how much she loves you." Riley replied and I could tell she was now crying. "Those months that you two were a part nearly killed my best friend. I watched how sick she was and couldn't do anything to help her. She loves you that much that she had herself sick over you two not being together and you having to leave her. I've been best friends with Maya all my life and never have I seen her mental state be that bad." 

"I love her too." I replied. 

"Well you sure didn't act like it tonight and I feel like its partly my fault because I reassured her that things would be fine." Riley replied. "How do you think that makes me feel?" 

"I love her so much it hurts. I don't want to lose her either. I was a total asshole tonight and reacted in a way I shouldn't have." I replied. 

"Maya loves you so much more. Her biggest fear is losing you. She probably has herself sick again. I just can't believe this." she replied. "Never in a million years did I think you'd react this way." 

"She probably won't talk to me ever again." I said to her. 

"I fucking wouldn't either. I'm still so mad at you. I know you love her but you really fucked up tonight. When you hurt my best friend you hurt me. I don't know if I'll ever forgive you for this." she said then she looked at Farkle. "Come on Farkle lets go." 

I watched as Riley grabbed Farkles hand and the two of them left the parking lot. Riley really gave me a lot to think about. I deserved everything she said to me. She was right I was a total prick tonight. As much as I wanted to stay at prom I just couldn't do it. Not without Maya or our friends. I grabbed my car keys out of my pocket and drove home. The whole way home I was thinking about everything. The fact that I'm going to be a father to a tiny human really blows my mind, and Riley was I live in NYC as it is so attending NYU and being a dad really wouldn't be so bad. Why did I react this way? Why did hurt the love of my life? I'm such a fucking dick. Riley's right Maya probably is better off without me. The more I thought about the fact that I was going to be a father the more I would feel a tiny bit of excitement. I love Maya so much and we created this life together. It's amazing but terrifying at the same time. The only problem is I don't think she'd ever want to speak to me again. I really fucked things up. I fucked up bad and now I needed to not only repair things with Maya but also with Riley as well. She hates me right now and I don't blame her one bit. I'm sure Farkle feels the same way as well. I have a lot of relationships I need to repair but at this moment I'm focused on fixing things with Maya before I fix anything else. 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed the outtake! Comment below if there are any others you'd like to see! We are 27K away from 100K view. I could even do an outtake at 75K or 80K!