Part 3

*Before Tom and Ella went to the bar* 

*Tom's POV* 

I ran out of the studio, the sun hitting my face as I ran down the street. I cut through a few back alleys until I finally reached the Starbucks in the middle of town. I caught my breath before I walked in. I recognized the girls sitting by the window but Ella wasn't sitting there.

"Hey girls, where's Ella?"

"She ran out,you have a lot of explaining to do Tom, she is gutted" 

"What?"

"She saw you and Rebecca getting into the taxi together"

"Oh shit! It wasn't like that! I was taking Rebecca to go and see Nathan! I had told her that we were coming straight back! I’ll ring her!"

"I think she went back to the hotel, it’s the Holiday Inn opposite the arena. Go find her and explain!" Katie said patting me on the shoulder.

"Her phone is dead, why don’t you go and find her. Apologize properly?" Tasha snapped before the girls could carry on, I ran out of the cafe. I soon had a stitch in my stomach and had to slow down. I had managed to dodge a couple of fans but I had finally arrived at the hotel. I walked up to reception and took down my hood.  

“Hello, how can I help you?” 

“I've come to see my friend”

“Do they know you're coming?”

“Um, no?”

“Okay, what name will the room be under?”

Great....

"Umm... I don't know. I know her names Ella." 

"I'm sorry sir, without knowing the name that the rooms booked under, I can't tell you the room" 

"Oh great. Thanks anyway." I said, stepping away from the desk. I had to do something. I couldn't leave her upset. I stood outside and got a cigarette from my pocket. I got out my phone and thought about it. I dialed Nath's number but of course, he didn't answer. Typical. I was about to put it back in my pocket when my phone started ringing again. Wow, Nathan must have actually checked his phone. He was ringing me back. Must have got the missed call.

N: What's up mate? 

T: Is Rebecca with you?

N: Yeah, she's just making us a tea each. Why? 

T: Can you put her on please?

N: But she is... 

T: Nath, now! 

The line went quiet until you could hear ruffling from where the phone was being passed. 

R: Hello? 

T: Rebecca! 

R: Yes? 

T: Do you know Ella's last name? I need it so I can go to see her at the hotel! 

R: Yeah, its Gregg. 

T: Thanks babe! I owe you one!

I put the phone back in my pocket and chucked my cigarette on the ground. I trod on it and walked back into the hotel 

“Gregg”

“Pardon?”

“The room is under the name Gregg”

“Oh, Room 403”

Before she could say anything else, I had legged it over the lift. The doors opened and my worst nightmare happened. A girl wearing a TW hoodie, here we go!