Part 4

*Rebeccas POV* 

Nathan looked around and he carefully slipped his hand into mine, his fingers interlocking with mine perfectly. My heart was beating a hundred miles an hour, this was perfect. We were walking in silence, just enjoying each other’s company until Nath broke the silence. 

"I'm going to let go of your hand now babe" he whispered as he slowly moved his hand away and placed it back in his pocket.

"You don't need to say everything your going to do Nath!" I giggled. We had finally arrived back at the hotel. 

"Sorry, I'm not very good at this" He blushed looking around the room. 

"It's okay, I think it’s sweet"

"Really? Why?" 

"Just because! Did you want a quick cuppa before you go back to the pub?" 

"Nah thanks, I want some beer!" He winked and moved closer to me. 

"Do you really have to come to Nottingham tomorrow?" 

"Yeah, Mum has got to go back to work" 

"I am going to miss you Rebecca" 

"I'm just a fan Nath" He looked at me and he looked gutted.

"I mean like, I'm just another girl. I'm no-one special. You hardly even know me!" I added on, laughing awkwardly. Why was he reacting like this? 

"I think I should go" He said. We had moved into the lobby of the Holiday Inn as it was so cold outside.

"Nathan, please don't walk away, come back to my room and we could talk? If you would rather go back to that pub with the boys drunk, that's fine?" I walked off in a strop to the lift and pressed the button. The doors opened and I walked into the lift. The doors were about to close when Nath ran in the lift just in time. He looked at me and smiled. 

"You aren't just another fan. These past days have been mental, but you made that happen. I don't want you to go back to Nottingham, I want to spend more time with you, learn new things about you, what if I never see you again?" 

And with that, the lift doors opened and a posh women walked. 

"Level 5 please" 

Nathan rolled his eyes and I giggled.

"Stop being soppy! You've been reading too many fanfics about yourself and your as soppy as they are!" I winked. T

he posh woman looked around and gave us a funny look. 

"It's true! And I so don't read stories about myself!" He laughed. 

Luckily, the next stop was our stop. I got out and Nathan followed. I got out the room pass key and unlocked the door.

We walked in and I chucked my coat on the bed. 

"Look Nath, I didn't mean what I said" 

"I know babe, I over reacted, I just wanted you to know how I felt" 

"You will definitely be seeing me again, whether it being on Skype or standing in front of you. I know we can't be anything serious, I understand that, but I would really love to stay in touch with you Mr Sykes"

"That's sweet Rebecca" He smiled. 

"This is all so unreal. It's the sort of thing a fan dreams of. I can't believe it’s happening to me" I said, kicking my shoes off. We sat and watched Benidorm for a bit before it came to the final goodbyes.

"Well, I guess this is it" I said to him as he started tying up his laces. He walked over to me, hugging me tight. 

"Thank you" he whispered into my jacket as he was hugging me.