Part 39

*Max's POV* 

Today was the day of T4 on the beach. Seeing as the other boys caused a bit of trouble last year, nothing serious, but I was surprised that T4 had asked us to come back this year! The crowd were always amazing on the beach, so we were all buzzing. It had been a fortnight now since Rebecca had left, and things had been so different without her.

"Boy's you better be up!" I heard Martin shout up to us. Us boys were still upstairs with our girls, getting dressed and ready. Martin had his own key. 

"We are Mart. Chill!" I laughed and shouted back down. I finished getting ready and went downstairs to wait for the others. I sat on the sofa with Tasha. 

"They should be down in a minute" She commented.

"We don't have a minute!" Martin snapped back. Tasha and I sat on the sofa like school children, trying to keep the laughs in. Finally, all 9 of us were ready to head off, all wearing our summer clothes. We couldn't believe it was already July, the year had gone so fast. 

"You're first on lads, you have to pull off a good show" Martin explained. 

“As usual" Tom winked. 

"Hmm, yeah" Martin said sarcastically, making us all laugh. 

"Martin, your first joke!" Jay said being sarcastic too. 

"Shut up and get in the vans" Martin replied, referring to the two mini-buses outside. 

"Couples or boys and girls?" Siva asked. 

"Couples" Katie told him, leaning into him, him putting his long arms around her. Two couples went in a van each; Ella and Tom and Tasha and I in one, and Sophie and Jay and Katie and Siva in another. This was our first proper gig without Rebecca,so it was going to be hard for Nathan. 

"You can come with us mate" Jay smiled, ushering him towards their van. We all clambered into our vans and the music was blasting in ours; Jessie J, Ed Sheeran and Rita Ora getting us in the mood.

"I get to meet Taio Cruz?!" Tasha fangirled as she saw the line-up. 

"And I get to see THE Rita Ora again?!" Ella fangirled too.

"You already saw her at the Summertime Ball" Tom laughed. 

"Yeah and I get to see her again!"

We had a great time at the Summertime ball. It was hard for us as it was just after Rebecca left. Nathan was down that day but the atmosphere was immense and he knew he had to get on with the show, as we hate letting our fans down. We went down a few country lanes and I pressed the button down to open the window. 

"Hey mate, we're The Wanted?" I questioned. 

"Yep, just down there mate on the left" The guard smiled. We put the window back up and the driver drove to the right place, outside our dressing room.

"Long drive" Tom commented as we waited for the others to pull up, stretching our backs and legs. 

“Would have been shorter if we'd stayed in Birmingham last night after the gig" Tasha sighed.

"Alright clever clogs, we're here now" I laughed. Our dressing room was only a small caravan but it had everything we needed backed inside. We aren't divas, we don't ask for much, just water, honey and a few energy drinks. If we wanted anything else, we'd bring it ourselves to make it easier. Us 4 settled down in our caravan and waited for the others arrive. They set off a few minutes after us so they arrived a few minutes after us.

"And we're here!" Jay laughed as he opened the van door.

"3 hours until show time" Martin reminded us.