Part 20(b)

*Maxs POV*

"One second babe" I told Tasha as I got up and opened my Mum and Dad's front door. Caitlin. My ex. She was stood directly in front of me. 

"Heard you were home" She smiled.

"Erm... yes. I am. How are you?" I managed to stutter out.

"Good thanks, can I come in?" 

"What do you want?" I snapped. I didn't want anything to ruin this day.

"I miss you Max, I didn't realize how much I would miss you" She sulked. 

"Who is it Max?" Tasha said sweetly before walking towards the door. 

*Tashas POV* 

I walked towards the door and soon clasped eyes on the girl standing in front of Max. She looked really pretty but she her face was plastered in makeup. 

"Hey, I'm Tasha" I smiled and she laughed.

"Tasha, this is Caitlin. My ex. Caitlin, this is my girlfriend, Tasha" Max introduced us. 

"You’re going out with THAT?" Caitlin scoffed. 

"What? don't you like girls that you can't slap and leave a hand-print in their foundation?" I came back with. Max was trying not to laugh but he failed.

"Are you going to let her talk to me like that Max?" 

"Just go away Caitlin, you aren't wanted here, go and find someone else to humiliate" Max said. Her facial expression was blank, she didn't know what to say. 

"We're over Caitlin, we have been for months, you ruined my life once, I won't let you do it again" Max ended the conversation and shut the door. I pulled him into a tight hug and swayed him from side to side.

"I love you Max" I whispered.

"I love you too" He kissed me softly and turned to his family. 

"Anyway, who's up for some scrabble?!" Max asked everyone in the room, trying to raise the mood. Cheers filled the air and Max smiled at me.

*Siva's POV* 

We had finally landed in Ireland. The flight had only taken about an hour but it felt like forever to me. I just wanted to get home. Katie was pretty excited too. Her first time going to Ireland. We walked into the airport and everyone had to have another bag scan. We put our cases onto the conveyor belt and waited for them to come out the other side.

We waited for our bags to come through. We waited. And we waited. Then my bag came through and I calmed down. Katie started panicing and I didn't know what to do. 

"Excuse me madam, could you come with me for a second?" A member of staff asked.

"Erm, sure?" She said uncertainly. We followed a short, bald man into a small room.

"We have found a pair of scissors in your bag. This results in a small fine" 

"It was a pair of toe nail scissors, are you joking?" Katie snapped.

"I'm sorry, you will still have to pay the fine unfortunately"

"How much of a fine?" I asked calmly.

"£50". We paid the fine and hurried out of the airport before they took more money from us. This had been dramatic! We jumped into a taxi that was transporting us to my mum's house in a small village in Ireland. 

"This is it sweetheart" I whispered to Katie. She was gazing out of the window at the scenery around her. 

"It's lovely" Katie squealed.