Part 38

*Sophies POV* 

I opened my eyes and remembered what day it was. Rebecca's last day. Jay was still peacefully asleep. I carefully lifted his arm and placed my head on his chest, and wrapped his arm around me, I felt safe. I lay there for a while, thinking.

"You alright?" Jay's morning, groggy voice asked. 

"Been better" I sighed. 

"We best get up" He told me.

"Good idea" I replied. We got up and got washed and dressed. I walked downstairs, only to find Katie and Siva. 

"Everyone else still asleep?" I asked Siva.

"Yep" He replied.

"We should get Rebecca up in a bit, I bet she hasn't started her packing" Katie giggled, we all knew she would be right. 

"Give her half an hour, Becca and Nathan might already be up, just spending time together" I smiled as I circled my fingers around the rim of the coffee cup. Just as I said that, noises from upstairs could be heard. Slamming of doors, banging of feet on the ground, bodies moving from room to room. 

"They must be up" I said. I walked to the stairs where I could see nearly everyone walking around. The house was crazy in the mornings.

"NATHAN! I was just about to go in the bathroom!" Jess' shouts could be heard. 

"There's a toilet down her babe" I shouted up the stairs. She skipped down the stairs and smiled sweetly in return. Jay turned on the house surround system and played all Rebecca's favorite songs whilst everyone was getting ready to liven up the mood of the house.

"Take me down like I'm a domino" I sung along as I wondered up to find Rebecca who could be heard, singing badly from her bedroom. "How's it going hun?" I asked her as I watched her pack her many suitcases.

"Um, not bad thanks, just got them drawers over there, and all my photos and stuff" She sniffed. 

"You'll be okay won't you?" I whispered. 

"I'll have to be" She smiled weakly. 

"Do one thing for me Soph?" She asked. 

"Anything" 

"Make sure Nathan's happy" She nodded. 

"I will, I promise" I replied. She hugged me tightly, and I left her to finish off her packing. I walked back downstairs to find everyone, minus Rebecca, standing in the kitchen.

"Here" Jay said, handing me a piece of toast.

"Thanks but I'm not hungry" I told him, putting it back onto a plate. 

"You have to eat something" Tasha smiled, rubbing my arm.

"We all have to do things in life that we don't want to do" Rebecca said, as she walked in the room to pick up some of her stuff from the kitchen. The room fell silent. 

"Come on, let's get this last bit of packing done, then we can relax until it's time for Tom to take us down to Nottingham" Nathan smiled, trying to convince everyone that he was okay.

"I'll have that toast if you don't want it" Rebecca winked at me. 

"Take it babe" I smiled, handing her the plate. 

"Max, pass me the Nutella out the cupboard?" She turned to Max. 

"No." He said joking. 

"George... I'm warning you" She joked along.