Part 7

*Katies POV* 

I opened my eyes to see the sun shining brightly through the curtains. I woke up with my arms across Siva's topless chest and everything that had happened the day before came flooding back. I smiled and just laid there staring at him, he was so beautiful.

"Hello babe" He whispered, slightly opening his eyes and realizing I was awake. He whispered so quietly so that it wouldn't wake the boys. Ella and Tom were already awake and were laying on one end of a massive sofa that sat in Rebecca's lounge. They giggled away to each other and kissed each other. Tom laughed so hard he woke Max up. Max threw a pillow at Tom to tell him to 'shut up' and then laughed when he missed Tom and hit Ella, making her jump. 

"Guys, shut up! I'm trying to sleep here!" Nathan moaned.

"Think baby Nath has a late night last night!" Tom said making everyone laugh. Nathan sat up and gave Tom the evils and then fell back onto his pillow, pulling the duvet over him. Ella chucked the cushion that hit her at Nathan. 

"Cheer up grumpy guts!" 

"Anyone want some tea?" I asked, stretching as I stood up.

"I do!" Nathan said excitedly! "And me!" "Yeah, I do too" Came a few voices from across the room. 

"So 8 cuppas, yeah?" I laughed. I loved every second that was spent like this. I made the teas and got a tray out of the cupboard and carefully placed them all on and carried them steadily into the lounge. Only two people were still asleep, Jay and Rebecca. I hadn't made them any tea as the tea would just go cold. Before long with the amount of noise the boys made, everyone was awake. 

"Where's my cuppa?" Rebecca asked in her croaky morning voice.

"I didn't make you one because you were still asleep!" 

"Oh" 

"Don't worry, I'll go make you one" Nathan said, getting up from Rebecca's side. 

"Make me one too mate?" Jay called. 

"Will do"

Nathan smiled at Rebecca and walked into the kitchen. I looked at her with confusion in my face. I looked at Rebecca, then at Nathan, then back at Rebecca. She laughed and chucked a cushion at me. 

"See, we were up till 1 last night and Rebecca and Nathan were nowhere to be seen!" Max said. 

"I know, it's very strange!" Tom said, joining in. 

"We are here you know!" Nathan shouted from the kitchen.

"Put it this way, we have sorted everything out" 

"And..?! What's the verdict?" Tasha asked excitedly. We all waited for an answer until we heard 

"OH SHIT" coming from the kitchen. 

"What's up mate?" Jay asked. He just wanted his cuppa. 

"I spilt some hot water down me. Don't worry, I'm alright" He made the cuppa's and came back into the living room. We all snuggled back into out quilts and continued with our chats. 

"So, what's happening? You never answered me!" Tasha asked again.

Nathan looked at Rebecca and nodded. 

"OMG you are aren't you?!" Tasha squealed. 

"No! We sorted everything out and decided that I was too young at the moment, but we aren't saying never" Rebecca looked at Nathan and he rolled his eyes. 

"You're lying!" Sophie shouted. 

"She isn't, it took a while to agree but that’s the decision we have come to, has anyone get any other questions before I drink my tea?" Nathan laughed.