Part 12

*Rebeccas POV* 

I unlocked the door and looked around. 

"What the..." Tom said angrily. 

"I'm going to kill the lot of them!" Max snapped, clenching his fists. 

"My house!" I shouted. I fell down and collapsed on the floor in tears.

"How could they?" Nathan asked so angry I thought he was going to hit someone. 

"WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?" Ella shouted.

"What's wrong with them now?" I heard Sophie say as she entered through the back door.

"YOU PROUD OF YOURSELF?!" I said, storming over to Sophie, pushing her over. 

"Get your hands off her!" Jay said, pushing me back. 

"LOOK AT MY HOUSE, LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!" The tears starting flowing done my cheek like a waterfall.

"How dare you come into someone's house, and trash it!" Ella stormed over and joined in. 

"What are you-..." Jay questioned before looking around. 

"Don't pretend you don't know who did this!" I shouted at him. 

"Shhh, it’s okay Rebecca" Nathan said, pulling me over to him. I resisted and went back over to Sophie. 

"How could you?" I cried, it turned into a whisper.

A tear fell from Sophie's eye whilst she looked around the room. There was smashed glass everywhere from the photo frames, newspapers ripped to shreds, the sofa had been tipped forward, it looked like a bomb had hit it. I sobbed into Nathan as he softly stroked my hair trying to calm me down.

"I can't do this. I can't look at it. I feel sick!" I cried, storming out of the room. I heard Max follow me out the door. 

"Rebecca?" She said calmly but quietly. 

"Yes?"

"I don't think it was them. The gang. I think I saw them earlier" He said calmly but quietly.

"Maybe you were just imagining it, this is something Sophie would do!" He put his arm around me. "

I think it was them" I looked up at him, I didn't know what to think. How would the muggers knew where I live?

"They must have followed us home or seen us coming out" He said, answering my question before I had asked it. 

"I'm scared now Max. My Mum will have to move house!" I sulked. 

"Its okay, lets go back in there and calm everything down"

"I can't do it, I can't face them, I need some air" I said, climbing out of Max's grasp. I pulled him up and he gave me a warm hug. 

"I'm always here chuck, just come and find me" I smiled and he wiped the tear away from my face before he walked off smiling.

I thought about stuff for a bit. I didn't know what I could do. My mum would be in danger. Maybe she would be moving to London too, with my Auntie or something. We'd have to get through this. I walked back into the house and everyone was in the garden. I couldn't tell whether they were laughing or arguing.

Nathan ran over to me and hugged me tightly. 

"Max told me" he whispered into my shoulder. My eyes were raw red from crying and I walked into the trashed lounge. 

"Here babe, let me help you" Nathan said, putting some rubbish into the bin bag in the middle of the room. I looked at one of the smashed photos on the floor and fell to the ground.