Prologue:

A/N: It's finally here my lovely readers~ ^.^ I'm so excited for my 3rd project~ Better do a lot on research on Anthropophobia >.< Those who are new with my works, I post a lot of crazy author's notes so feel free to skip them if you wanna~
Anyways, Enjoy~
____________
TRIGGER WARNING: GORE

•Author's POV•

This is a story about a girl named Yuk Eunjin.

An 8-year-old girl, daughter of the CEO of a large company that is known worldwide.

Her parents were super protective over her since she was the daughter of a very powerful man.

So she has been homeschooled ever since she was born. Eunjin never had any other friend but the maids and butlers in her house.

Her only dream was to see the outside world. When she means the outside world, it doesn't mean the humungous garden behind her family's mansion, not the rose maze her family had built but the wonders of South Korea. Such as Seoul, Gangnam, Jeju Island and many more.

Also, she never had any contact with any other human other than her parents and the staff in her house.

But on one fine day, she finally managed to sneak out.

Which brought her to this.

"No please!! I don't wanna die! Please!! I'm sorry! Mama!! Dada!! Please don't kill me!!" The young girl, who was known as Eunjin pleaded for her dear life as a bunch of men gathered around her.

One man was holding her arms down, two were holding her legs down and one held a butcher knife in front of her stomach.

"Stay still, little girl. We only want your kidneys." The man who held the butcher knife spoke, smirking sickly at her.

What have started all this? How did she sneak out?

Let's start from the beginning, shall we?

[FLASHBACK]

"Aren't mama and dada back yet?" Eunjin frowned as the maid simply shook her head while tucking Eunjin into bed.

Her parents owned a large worldwide company so they were obviously workaholics.

So she was often lonely and got used to spending time alone in her free time.

When the maid slammed her bedroom door shut, Eunjin quickly sat up and proceeded with her 'Escape for 1 night and come back before dawn Mission'.

She grabbed the rope she stole from the repairmen working in the mansion and tied it to her bed post before throwing it out the window.

Eunjin took a deep breath before tightly grabbing the rope and climbing out her bedroom window and climbing down.

Her feet landed on the ground with a soft thud and she slightly cheered as she got pass the first step.

Onto the second step, sneak pass the security guard.

This was going to be easy, since she was small and could hide in tiny places.

She tiptoed over to one bush and another, hiding in each one before finally reaching near the gate.

"I'm almost there.." Eunjin muttered as she crossed her fingers and dashing out the mansion.

When she finally got out of the mansion's courtyard, she quickly hid behind a lamp post and made her small body as thin as possible.

"Anyone there?" Shouted the security guard but soon shrugged off the mysterious presence.

Eunjin was thankful that her mother and father hired a dumb security guard because she was able to escape easily.