Chapter 2: Dancing

A/N: So a lot of people are asking/ wondering why I did a Jimin fanfic instead of a Jungkook fanfic. It's because of this one comment that stated that there aren't that much Jimin fanfics so I felt bad for our poor ChimChim~ So I decided(with some help from my readers from my previous ff) to make a Jimin fanfic~
Anyways, enjoy~
___________
•Eunjin's POV•

"H-Human? T-the whole time?" I stuttered out as my legs trembled with fear.

"Have you never seen a mascot before?" The creature- Wait, no. The boy asked.

"G-get away from me!" I crouched down, my camera dropping on the sand before I put my hands on both of my ears and placed my head between my knees as I shut my eyes in fear.

"He's not dangerous!" Mickey barked.

"EVERY HUMAN IS DANGEROUS, MICKEY!" I yelled, not even bothered to look up to Mickey and the boy.

Crouching down always made me feel safe, not hearing anything makes me feel secure, seeing nothing makes me believe that there is really nothing in front of me.

"H-hey...I don't mean any harm-"

"LIAR! YOU'RE A LIAR! Humans always bring harm! Humans mean danger!! Mickey! Get him!" I shouted, pressing my palms into my ears.

"Wait, what!? No, no, no! I think there's a misunderstanding. I'm just an average boy who loves dancing, I've got some good friends and- uhm, I never killed anyone, I swear!" The boy exclaimed in panic.

"Eunjin! Eunjin! He's a friend! Friend! Friend! Eunjin's new friend!" Mickey barked happily as I felt her presence circle around me.

I don't need a friend...I don't want any friend but Mickey. But...

I took a quick peek at the boy and saw him raising his arms up as if to say 'I surrender.'

"...Dancing...You mean traditional Korean dances?" I asked, slowly lowering my palms from my ears.

"Not that. I do hip-hop dancing and sometimes contemporary.." The boy chuckled and rubbed his nape.

"Hip-hop dancing..? Con..temporary?" I tilted my head to the unfamiliar words.

"You don't know hip-hop? I guess you've been living under a rock. Well, uhm, it's this thing when you move your feet a lot and..how do I put this? Ah! Here I'll show you." He held his hand to me but I flinched and backed away.

"I guess you're still scared. Well.." He clicked his tongue before taking out a phone from the costume's pocket.

"Please play this song for me when I say so." He held his phone out to me with a smile.

A smile that I have never seen a human wear before. When I was a kid, the people working at the mansion never smiled at me.

My parents were the only ones who gave me a bright smile. The smile they would give me before they left for a business trip.

But the boy's smile sent me a tingling feeling, not the tingling feeling I had twelve years ago with the gruesome men but a tingling feeling I find relaxing.

I cautiously took his phone and sat cross-legged on the sand.

He took, what he called a mascot costume earlier, off and placed them at least a foot away from him before giving me an okay sign which I assumed that he wanted me to play the song.

I tapped the play button on his phone and some funky music started playing. I might be living in a deserted beach but I still know how to use modern technology.

Just then, his body started moving.