Chapter 17: Shorty Hyung

A/N: CAN I GET A WHOOP WHOOP?! IT'S MY HOLIDAY FOR 2 MONTHS

I'mma go to my home country this holiday and hang out there for 2 months, chances are there's no internet there buuuut I'll still write chapters for this bootiful book~

And for the second time in forever, you'll be viewing from Jimin's POV~

Anyway, ENJOY THE CHAPTER~!
_____________
•Jimin's POV•

"See ya, Mina!" I waved at her as she walked out of the door, "You're coming back to visit tomorrow, right?"

"Yep, " As she was about to walk out the door, she peeked her head out from the doorway, "Also tell Eunjin to prep up tomorrow."

"Why?"

"It's a girl thing." Mina winked before finally walking out the apartment and shutting the door.

I chuckled, shaking my head and shrugging my shoulders.

I wonder how Eunjin's feels about living in our dorm. The last thing I want her to feel is uncomfortable so I'll try my best to bring the gang and her together.

I want to make her feel like this is her home.

Sometimes, I wonder how it feels like to live in fear of people. You have no one to lean on, talk to and have fun with.  She must be living in a hellhole her whole life—

...And my mission is to pull her out of her hellhole and show her this light-filled world.

Out of the blue, I suddenly remembered Eunjin's hand on top of mine and her soft tone when she spoke. My heart pounded against my chest as I recalled Eunjin's hand laying on top of my own.

"It's fine...I trust you now. I trust you that you wouldn't hurt me."

It would be nice to touch her soft, smooth han—

I felt my cheeks warm up at the sudden thought of mine. Ugh–why am I thinking of that!?

Anyway, I'll fully earn her trust one day so that she could open up to me and I could know why she's scared of people in the first place...then earn some jams and show them off to Namjoon hyung to prove that I do have jams.

Well—let's leave the cleaning to Jin hyung then.

"Aish." Jin hyung muttered as I strolled towards the hallway, humming Taeyang's Ringa Linga.

I walked over to my room, where Eunjin was settling over and heard two voices.

I know that Mickey was inside Eunjin's room but the other voice was masculine and familiar.

Hold on—is that Jungkook?!

Instinctively, I slam the door open and immediately saw Eunjin and Jungkook in laughter—Mickey was just chewing on some a chew toy (I probably had it in my drawer in case I picked up a stray dog and decided to keep it).

"Well, you two are getting...comfortable." I beamed them a small smile as I gripped the door knob.

I want to break this door knob and throw it at them. But I can't do that, the door knob is innocent...

"Jimin!" Eunjin exclaimed, laughing in between when she tried to tell me something, "now I know, why you blabbered out to me that you would promise the jams gods to have jams, beat Jungkook in arm-wrestling and grow taller."

I turned to Jungkook with a glare.

"What.Did.You.Tell her?"