Chapter 20: Reunited

•Jimin's POV•

You make me begin~

You make me begin~

You make me be—

Oh shoot, someone's calling me.

I slowed the car down and struggled to pick up my phone, putting it on speaker.

"The sexiest Jimin speaking, how may I help you?"

"PARK JIMIN, GET YO ASS OVER HERE AT THE MALL, IT'S A CODE RED!" Mina shrieked over the phone.

Thank god I put the phone on speaker because if it was in my ear I would have gone deaf.

"Code Red? Mina, I don't speak spy language..."

"I LOST EUNJIN! I LOST MY POOR CINNAMON ROLL! SHE'S OUT THERE, SOMEWHERE RUNNING AROUND AND SCARED! MY POOR BABY GIRL MIGHT HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED!" She screamed.

"What?! Mina, now you're just talking non-sense. Whatever, I'm on my way." I responded as I headed back towards the mall.

" I responded as I headed back towards the mall

"Jimin! Finally! Someone took their time." Mina sent me a death glare and crossed her arms.

"Well, I'm sorry that I didn't wanna endanger someone on the road! How did you lose her?!" I grabbed Mina's shoulders and shook her back and forth.

"Okay—first of all, stop shaking me because that's not helping at all," Mina removed my hands from her shoulders, "Second, it's not my fault that I saw a really sparkly red dress that was on a 50% sale and that I wanted to check it out."

"How did this "sparkly red dress" make you lose her exactly?!" I exclaimed.

"I just wanted to take a small peek at the dress and when I turned around, BOOM! She's gone!"

"Mina, you had one job, ONE!" I held up my index finger to her face.

"Jeez, everything has to be my fault, doesn't it?" Mina huffed.

"It certainly isn't my fault, is it?"

"It is."

"How is it my fault–Oh, I get it. It's my fault because I left her with an irresponsible grown-up!"

"Yes, exa—Hey! I'm not irresponsible!"

"Yeah, you're not, you're just in denial." I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Oh, you wanna go, shorty?!" She yelled as she rolled up her sleeves.

"I'm not short! You're just ta—"

"GO AWAY! GO AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU STUPID PERVERT!"

That voice sounds familiar.

In surprise, I turned towards the voice and immediately spotted Eunjin, struggling under a security guard's grip.

"LEAVE.ME.ALONE!!! GO AND DIE IN HELL, YOU PERVERT!!"