Chapter 37: Thrown Off Balance

•Eunjin's POV•

Alas, we were home. Well, back at his house which I'm temporarily staying in.

"How was the date, hyung?" Jungkook asked as he munched on a banana while holding his phone in the other.

"It was alright," Jimin replied in a tired tone.

Well, I think he said it in a tired tone—it was more like a depressing tone actually. 

"It was fun. I learned a lot of new things about human society." I answered Jungkook with a small smile.

"Oh, really? Jimin hyung was able to take you out on a fun date?" Jungkook smirked as he turned to Jimin.

But to our surprise, he just glanced at Jungkook before walking to his room.

Jungkook gasped, "Noona, did you see that? He...he ignored me! I'm going to go give him a piece of my mind for having the nerve of ignoring me bu tickling him to death!" He uttered as he rolled his sleeve up.

I sighed before signaling him to sit back down, "I don't think he's feeling too well right now. Are the others back from the road trip?"

"Yep, and they're also asleep. I'm the only one up. Since Jimin hyung went into his own room, you can sleep in mine, I can sleep on the couch." Jungkook offered as he made himself even more comfortable on the couch.

"Are you sure? I can sleep on the couch if—"

"Noona, it's fine~ Besides, I'm going to binge watch Death Note since the hyungs are asleep now!" He whisper-yelled before snuggling a pillow to his chest.

I nodded before walking over to his room. I would change into my pajamas but my luggage is in Jimin's room. Guess I'm sleeping in my sundress then.

I hope he feels better tomorrow.

"Put a tablespoon of oil on the pan," Jin said as he averted his gaze from the book to me

I grabbed what looked like a tablespoon from the drawer below me, just to have my hand lightly slapped but a bigger hand.

"That's a teaspoon, not a tablespoon!" Jin exclaimed before handing me a small metal spoon which probably was the tablespoon.

I poured a tablespoon of oil onto the pan like Jin instructed and watched him pour a quarter of the batter.

Jin, Taehyung, Jimin and I were the only ones at the dorm currently as Namjoon, Yoongi, Jungkook and Hoseok all went their separate ways since they had plans for the day. Now that I mention it, I barely see everyone in the house at the same time. 

Hm, I guess they all have busy sociable lives. I wonder if Jimin only stays in the house with me to keep me company? 

I wonder if I'm holding him back from his life outside.