Chapter 19: Nothing Wrong

•Eunjin's POV•

"Is that your Ferrari?" I asked as I pointed towards the luxurious car.

Jimin and Mina turned to me and stared at me with widened eyes.

They exchanged glances before bursting out in laughter.

"I wish," Jimin said in between his laughs, "sadly, it isn't."

"Jimin? With a Ferrari?!" Mina flashed a smirk before reaching out to Jimin to poke his cheek, "as if."

"If Jimin were to have a car, what do you think it would be Eunjin?" Mina nudged my side.

"Well, I was thinking he'd have a bicycle or—"

Just then, Mina started to burst out in laughter.

I tilted my head at her sudden outburst.

Did I say something wrong?

"Yah! What are you laughing for—!" Jimin lightly punched Mina's arm.

"No, no–it's nothing~ Eunjin, continue what you were saying." Mina uttered as she tried to calm her laughter.

"I was thinking he'd have a bicycle or a clown car since he's small and he can fit in there." I said.

"Yah! I bet Jungkook told you to say that—how much did he pay you!?" Jimin exclaimed.

"More than your height in cm I bet—" Mina muttered out with a grin on her face.

I stifled a laugh, clearing my throat after and turning to Jimin.

"He didn't pay me anything, it was purely my opinion. I guess Mina and I could fit in the clown car too since we're smaller than you but you just happen to fit the image of riding the clown car." I explained, beaming a small smile.

Mina was already on her knees, slapping the hard concrete as she laughed.

Am I that funny—I must secretly have the talent for comedy.

"Mina, why are you laughing so hard?" I crouched down to her figure, tilting my head.

"It-it's just...too funny! I c...can't believe someone as s-s-stoic as you could...say that!" Mina exclaimed in between her laughs.

"Jimin," I straightened myself up and turned to the said man, "Does that mean I have a hidden talent for comedy?"

"Wha–no, I mean, maybe who knows but to me, it isn't funny...AT ALL. Being called short and small is insulting," he huffed out as he crossed his arms, "Imagine if someone called you fat."

"If someone called me...fat?" I tilted my head.

"Why should I care about what others call me anyway," I said as I shrugged, "They say I'm fat but they have no evidence. If I was fat, so what? Unless a certified doctor tells me I have a serious case of obesity then there's nothing wrong with being fat. Besides, words become meaningful once they reach you. If they don't, it's just simply...words."

"Wow," Mina stood up and dusted her knees, "Didn't know we'd get deep."

"Well, time to go to the mall!" Mina skipped towards a grey Nissan and opened the door to the passenger's seat.