Chapter 10: Naive

A/N: School is giving me plenty of homework, WHEN DOES IT END!? I hope you guys will understand T.T
__________
•Eunjin's POV•

"PFFT-" I accidentally spat my delicious sweet hot chocolate drink on his face, which resulted in him being covered in my yummy, and did I mention, hot drink.

Great. Just great. Way the go, Eunjin..

"H..h..hot.." Jimin grabbed the shirt from my hands and used it to wipe his face.

"You idiot. Who comes out the door shirtless?" I sighed before wiping my mouth with my shirt sleeve.

"Huh? Oh yeah! I-I'm sorry.." He muttered, his cheeks dusted with a bright red.

"Well, you soiled the shirt I was about to give you." I pointed at the shirt he was holding in his hands.

"Ah...sorry..again. I'll wash this shirt." He beamed a small smile and scratched the back of his head.

"No need to, you're lucky I have more than one oversized shirt." I clicked my tongue as I walked over to my closet and threw a shirt at him.

"Thanks! ....You don't happen to have a spare jeans that would suit me?"

"Nope. Just reuse yours." I said before walking away from the bathroom and hearing a 'thud' behind me.

"Eunjin?" Mickey barked behind me.

"Yeah?" I turned around to face Mickey.

"What happened? Why is there a puddle of milk chocolate on the floor?"

"Oh...I just happened to see Jimin shirtless and was surprised. That's all."

"Eunjin...I may be a dog BUT WHAT YOU SAW WAS JUST WRONG! WHY ARE YOU SO NAIVE?!" She started to bark loudly..well, yell.

"Naive? What's so wrong about seeing a guy shirtless?"

"Eunjin...you seriously need a lot of help. Don't worry. You'll understand everything once Jimin helps you overcome your fear. But technically speaking, haven't you already face your fear by hanging around Jimin?" Mickey sat down, tilting her head.

"Well, I think so but it's just Jimin so I haven't fully overcome my fear of humans." I sighed.

"Eunjin, I have known you for 5 years now but I still don't know why you're scared of humans."

"Well, that's a story for another time."

"Then may I at least know why you want to overcome your fear?"

"Fine..." I slumped my shoulders with a sigh.

"5 days ago, father sent a letter about some arranged marriage. He said it was to 'save' the family business." I explained, which seemed weird because I was basically telling this to a K-9 dog....but I was used to it.

"And you didn't tell me!?"

"It seemed unimportant to me so I threw the letter away and father knows that I have Anthropopphobia so it must have been sent accidentally."

"Aish! Eunjin.." She slumped her back before walking towards her doggy bed.

"Aren't you too smart for a dog though?" I asked, walking over to her before settling down beside her bed.

"Aren't you too naive for a girl?" She barked back.

"Okay, I'm sorry.."