Chapter 28: Warning

•Jimin's POV•

I turned to him with a gasp, widening my eyes while Eunjin had a similar reaction to mine, "WHAT?!"

"I mean—you've been around this guy," Yongwoo pointed at me, "And I'm assuming that he wouldn't be able to resist himself around you."

The fact that her uncle was able to say that nonchalantly somehow offends me.

Do I really look like a nasty pervert? Didn't Jungkook and the other guys said I was innocent-looking?

"No, uncle, I'm not pregnant. Jimin might be a pervert—" Ouch. "But he has never done anything to me."

Yongwoo hummed as if he didn't believe her, "For someone who's scared of humans, you're pretty comfortable around this hyung, Eunjin noona."

"You don't know what I had to go through to earn her trust." I sighed, shaking my head as I remembered my first meeting with Eunjin.

Remembering that she thought I was a magical dog creature, I chuckled and turned to Eunjin and Yongwoo who was looking at me with confused glances.

"She thought I was a giant dog creature when I was just wearing a dog costume as a mascot," I uttered to Yongwoo which sent him laughing hysterically.

"Noona—I can't believe you, you don't know that things such as mascot exists?" Yongwoo said in-between laughs.

Eunjin huffed, her cheeks turning pink as she looked down at her lap, "It's not my fault I didn't know enough about the human race and the stuff they wear."

I chuckled, "If you say so," I rose up from the floor and handed my controller to Eunjin, "Eunjin, take over for me and do the raid boss with Yongwoo, nature's calling me!"

"What do you mean?" She asked and tilted her head.

"He means that he needs to go to the toilet," Yongwoo answered with a smug grin.

"Oh, b-but I don't know how to play!" She exclaimed and fumbled with the controller in her hands.

"LT is to aim, RT is to shoot, B is to crouch, LB is to use your ability and holding the left stick makes you sprint—got it?" I pointed at the controls as I told her.

"I think I do." She muttered as I gave her a thumbs up in response before dashing out the room in a hurt.

Wait...I don't know where the toilet is—hold up.

I turned around just to see the long hallway with a series of doors on the side.

I'm pretty sure I didn't stray off more than 2 meters from the room I was just in.

"Jimin?" Someone called from behind me.

When I whirled around to see the owner of the voice, I politely bowed at the sight of them.

"Ms. Yuk! It's - uh, surprising to see you here." I shyly rubbed my nape.

"Well, this is my house so I wouldn't be as surprised as you are," She emphasized on the 'is' before laughing softly.

"Oh, right, uh—I..forgot."

"Let me guess, you were trying to look for the bathroom but you got lost? Classic."

"Y-yep! You got it exactly right."

"Eunjin used to be like you when she was young, she'd get lost often and forget her way to the bathroom when we first moved into this house."