Chapter 15: To be Sexist or Not To be Sexist

A/N: Exams in two weeks, R.I.P Author-nim~ Just need to know if anyone is reading these author's note– Respects to you man(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
Enjoy, le story~
______________
•Eunjin's POV•

"What are you to Jimin?" Mina asked with an assertive tone as she looked straight into my eye.

"I beg your pardon?" I uttered as I tilted my head, startled by the sudden question.

"What are you exactly to Jimin?" She inquired once again.

What am I to Jimin?

Friends? ....Nah. Enemies? Nah. Someone who needs his help to overcome my fear of people so I could explore things and discover the wonders of the world, see the universe from another perspective rather than seeing it in fear? Nah...

...okay, maybe that's the case but I can't tell her that because it's too long and she might ask for an explanation and unnecessary questions.

"Acquaintances." I answered with no hesitation.

Mina let out a relieved sigh nodding after and flashing a bright smile.

"Why would you care anyway?" I questioned as I finally wiped the blood off my knuckles.

Yeah, why would she care anyway? It's not like she's his girlfriend—or is she? She did say they were close.

"Are you Jimin's girlfriend by any chance?" I asked; setting the sanitary wipe stained in blood aside.

Mina jumped from her seat and chuckled embarrassingly, twirling a strand of her hair; pacing around before shaking her head furiously—just like earlier when I assumed they were married.

"H-his girlfriend?! O-of course not! I mean, it would be nice to be his girlfriend but I'm not like his lover or anything- Not like I mind being his girlfriend, I actually don't mind being his lover and holding his hands and all but it's not like he likes me or anything. It's kind of a one-sided thing, I like him but he probably doesn't and—" She turned to look at me as I held a completely clueless expression.

"Was I talking too fast?" She fiddled with her fingers; sighing when I nodded.

"I literally cannot understand what you were saying. Were you speaking in alien—?" I inquired, flashing her a small smile as she sat and pouted.

She looks so adorable and vulnerable—just like how I was when I was 8 years old, before I was tainted with fear; when I was adventurous and naive.

However, it's impossible that she would be no threat. She's human so she's still capable of being cruel.

Despite that—I  still feel more comfortable around her than Jimin's friend. Is it because we're both girls?

After all, women haven't done anything to me...so what if men were the cruel ones? What if I ordered my parents to fire those innocent maids for nothing?

Maybe that's it! I've been blind my whole life. Plus, the men were slaughtering an innocent girl for her kidneys from what I recall. Men slaughtering an innocent girl.

The men are the cruel ones!

"So were you ladies discussing about me, the awesome and visually appealing Park Jimin?" Jimin was leaning on the doorway, his arms crossed and his lips stretching to a grin.

"Dream on, mini giant!" Mina giggled and threw a throw pillow to Jimin; only to have Jimin catch the pillow and walk toward us.

"How's your knuckles, Eunjin?" Jimin crouched in front of me and inspected my wounded hand.