Christmas Special:

•Author's POV•

It was finally December.

Eunjin stirred the hot chocolate in her hand, blowing softly into the cup before taking a sip.

Her cozy turquoise (a/n: oml i love turquoise *slapped by readers* ok im sorry) blanket draped over her shoulder as she walked over to the sofa, settling down on it after.

Mickey crawled over to her and placed her head on her lap before Eunjin placed her cup of hot chocolate aside to pet Mickey's head.

"Why don't you send a letter to your parents, greeting them a Merry Christmas?" Mickey's collar spoke.

"They'll just forget about them since they're too busy with their clients as always." She shrugged her shoulders, "What's the point?"

"You should be spending Christmas with the person you love." Mickey barked.

"I am." Eunjin flashed a smile towards her precious companion, petting Mickey's throat.

"Aw, I know you love me very much because who could hate an intellectual dog like me, but when I said person, I mean humans."

"I would never spend my holiday on a worthless—"

Before Eunjin could finish her sentence, Mickey and Eunjin turned their heads towards the door, where they heard a knock.

"Who do you think it is?" Eunjin whispered to Mickey.

"No idea." Mickey replied, getting a defensive position.

"Mickey, could you go please check for me?" Eunjin straightened up on the sofa as Mickey climbed down her lap and crawled through the door.

Eunjin kept her gaze towards the door before she heard a thud.

"Eunjin!! Danger!! Help!!" What sounded like Mickey's collar voice rung through Eunjin's ear.

Eunjin got up from the sofa, grabbing the nearest weapon, which was a teaspoon and pranced towards the door.

"Mickey, I'm coming to re—!" Eunjin stood at the doorway, gaping at the scene before her.

There was no danger. There was just Jimin crouching down, petting Mickey on the head while giving her a treat.

"I didn't know you had such acting skills, Mickey!" Jimin exclaimed, chuckling afterwards.

"Well, what can I say? I am the most talented K9 in the world." Mickey barked proudly.

Jimin straightened up and flashed the surprised girl in front of him a bright smile.

"Merry Christmas, Eu—ow!" A flying teaspoon managed to hit Jimim before he could finish.

"You idiot!" Eunjin yelled as invisble angry smoke, the one you see in cartoons, emitted from her ears.

"I really thought that Mickey was in danger! You know what I could have done to you if I didn't know you were Jimin!?"

"You would have thrown a teaspoon at me? Which you still did even when you knew I was Jimin." Jimin uttered, the same grin still plastered on his face.