Tears flow quickly

It's 8:00 in the morning, and one-up wakes me up. (A/N- remember the dog?) I need to start my YouTube channel, and it needs to take off fast. I grab my camera and start to think for an intro. I set this all up last night, with recording software and all.  I pull it up and begin,
"Yo yo yo, YouTube! This is YT/N (comment a name?) and I am a new youtuber, just starting out today! Let me just tell you a bit about myself, I guess! My name is Y/N, and I just moved to LA. I have a small apartment and a laptop, and no job." I smile and chuckle a bit after that one. "I bought a crappy camera and a laptop, and I'm going to do YouTube. So, yea! I'll be posting gaming videos and a couple vlogs, and I guess that's it. I'll see y-" I stop, "Wait no, I probably won't see you. You'll see me in the next video! Baba!" And I shut off the camera with this goofy smile still on my face. I hope I made a good impression! I edit it VERY carefully and add a couple effects, and then upload. By then, it's 12:30 and I need to get lunch. I head out to the Chickfila next to my building and buy an 8-piece with a small fries. I don't get a drink, there are cheap vending machines everywhere. I eat it outside the building, and then just wander around. I have nothing to do.

Time skip!!!!! :0 :D

I am eating more Chickfila for dinner, and I am super tired. It's 5:45 and I wandered most of the day, stopping to swing at a park for an hour. I am drinking a lemonade from a vending machine, and eating silently. I finish and toss the stuff in the trash can. I can't help it. I start crying. My life sucks right now! I can't do anything else! I go back to my place. I had grabbed a knife from the restaurant they have downstairs. I cleaned it and everything, and stuck it in a drawer. I pull it out and make an incision just above my wrist. It hurts, but it's something I can control, and I can't with anything else. I wrap it with a  couple paper towels and go back outside still in tears. The tears flow through my hands and down the bench like two waterfalls are stuck to my face, and I can't stop. I feel a hand lightly on my shoulder, and I jump a bit. I cringe away, and it backs off. I hear the person still next to me, probably deciding whether to call the police non-emergency number or just 911. I still can't stop crying. My life sucks, and I suck. There is nothing for me in this world, and I should have known that. I am worthless, a complete waste of space like they said at the orphanage. Nobody gives a nickel how I feel, and nobody ever will... I sob. "Are you okay?" I hear a deep soothing voice from behind me ask. I don't respond. "Hey, it's alright. It will turn out okay." No it won't, you don't know my problems. I turn around a bit to see, and it is the person which a vague memory of had kept me alive. Markiplier. I keep crying, and look a bit up at him. No, I won't make him feel bad. I turn away and mumble, "I'm alright..." To him, but he isn't that gullible. He sits down next to me, and rubs my back so lightly. It's comforting, actually. I slowly stop crying, and it must've been almost an hour but I was finally done crying and I looked up at him with red around my eyes and a burning throat. I whisper, "Thank you..." To him softly. He smiles at me. "No problem." He whispers. "I'm so sor-" I start. I almost start crying again, but he grabs my arm lightly. "No, no. Don't apologize for being sad, you poor girl. I don't mind at all..." He says softly  yet declaratively. "Aren't you Y/N? From the mall the other day?" I nod. He smiles at me, and scoots a bit closer. "Well, whatever is the matter, then, Y/N?" He asks carefully, as if I am as fragile as glass. I am right now, so it's okay. "I'm so worthless... My life is a waste of space." He stops me from going further, "No no no, not at all, every life is worth it. Everyone has potential, and even you. Don't ever think that of yourself, Y/N..." He says softly. I am like a little egg, or a newborn kitten. He carefully grabs my mid-arm and hits the place where I cut. "Oh, sorry." He starts, but then looks at bloody paper towels, and asks, "What happened? Are you okay?" He says frantically but quietly. He looks like he has more to say, but he looks at me, and before I can say anything his face drops. His happiness is gone, and replaced with pity, worry, and all sorts of those things. I ruined his day. His week! Oh, what have I done!? I start to get up, but he gets up after me and says, "Wait, but where are you going?" "My apartment." I respond. He looks at me, clearly straining not to stare at my arm. He clearly knows I did it myself, and I can see his pain is almost as much as mine. "No no, we have to get this fixed up. Come on, we can go to my place." He argues. I stand for a minute, looking at him. "Please? Cmon." He whispers. I nod and go with him.

"The evil don't cry, and the tears of the innocent are spread through the world. We humans are screwed up."
- Me

Yo, hope you liked it! I love to make these, and I love YouTube. Have a nice day/evening/afternoon! :P bye

Victimizedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें