Gatherer of Stuff

Hey, just wanted to say I have big plans for this story, and I don't care if it's read or not. A/N out!

It's lunch, and I am at the park with Markie. He bought me Mexican, and I am chowing down. It's amazing. I look online, and see that Chickfila told me I didn't get an interview. I try to hide my sadness and put my phone away, I'll just convince him I have a job and... Idk, walk dogs? I am sitting on the swing eating, with Mark next me. I shut my eyes and try not to cry about this job thing. Fricking Chickfila told me no. That's depressing. I really am worthless... "Y/N?" Mark questions me, clearly seeing me with my eyes shut as tight as I can shut them. "Yes?" I manage softly. "Are you... Alright?" I sigh. "N- Yes." I open my eyes and miraculously don't cry. He clearly doesn't believe me as I go back to eating. I need to get cracking on this YouTube channel, but I don't want Mark to know. He'll just use his channel to promote it, and I'll have a fan base of 50% Markiplier fans that pity me and 48% people that hate me for knowing him, with 2% people who came for me. "What happened...?" Mark finally asks. "Oh don't worry about it, Mark. I'll deal." He sighs.
"Y/N, you can tell me anything. I won't judge." He smiles. I fake smile back, and he buys it. "It's nothing to worry about." I manage to lie properly this time. "Alright, but if something's wrong I expect you to tell me, Y/N." I nod in response. It's not true. I didn't think he was even this gullible, but I'm just the best of the best at deceiving. I feel almost bad though, he's so cute. Wait I can't do that he doesn't want me. I won't bother him. I get up, finished, and say, "Alright my job starts tomorrow. Let's go clothes shopping?" He nods, and we head to the mall. I buy a sweater, a couple pairs of jean capris, a polo and some cute tee's.

 I buy a sweater, a couple pairs of jean capris, a polo and some cute tee's

I walk out with Mark, satisfied, but he goes into this jewelry shop and I just follow him

I walk out with Mark, satisfied, but he goes into this jewelry shop and I just follow him. "Whatcha doing?" I ask. "Buying you a necklace!" He declares. I blush. "Mark, you don't have to-" I get interrupted by, "But I want to. You deserve it!" And I blush so friggin hard.
He turns around to me before reaching the necklaces. "Wait here, okay?" And I smile. I'm glad he's not saying I need a blindfold, I don't know if I could do that. I watch Mark walk up to the counter full of necklaces, and he walks down it, pointing at a few of them to himself and muttering. He stops near the end of the counter and squats down to get a better look. This store looks so expensive...

Mark POV
"Wait here, okay?" I tell her. She gives a light smile and I nod and walk to the counter. I look at all of them, walking down the counter as I point slightly at some that she would like, not seeing any to connect to her beauty until, when I get to the end, there is a beautiful one. It's a gold string type with a silver infinity symbol on the bottom, with two tiny sapphire squares on the sides of the infinity connecting it to the necklace. She is going to love it! The hook to keep it on hooks into the bottom of a heart with a tiny diamond inside. I don't even look at the cost, I want this one. SHE wants this one. I wave to the store manager...

Our POV
He waves to the store manager. Gosh, it must be rather pretty for him to decide this easily. He puts it in the magenta velvet container and walks over to me grinning. He gives me the container and I open it slowly. It's so beautiful! I was worried he would buy a chain, I would never be able to wear one, but this... It's amazing. I start crying tears of joy lightly and I hug him. "Thank you..." I say. I think I love him... He's so amazing, and beautiful! And hot, and amazing. We release and I look into his eyes. They are a sparkling chocolate, matching beautifully to mine. "I love you." He whispers. I blush and pause for a minute. I don't know what to do! He just said he loves me. He's not drunk, or on drugs or anything, so it must be genuine, right? He could just be testing me. I don't know, but I don't care. My smile grows as I return, "I.. Think I love you too." Heat passes between us as our hands touch. He carefully placed a hand on the side of my shoulder and we lean in. His soft lips press gently to mine. We kiss softly but lovingly, and it feels amazing. My cheeks burn, probably the color of a tomato already but I don't care. I love this, this beautiful feeling, this safe calm surrounding, and most of all,
I love Mark.

"Love is just a feeling, surely it will dissipate like anger or excitement."

Yo sorry this one is a bit shorter but oh well you'll get over it. Cya.